Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

So our liberties and our lives lie solely in the hands of elected officials. Our only recourse is through the ballot.

Mind you, it isn't part of a multi-faceted strategy - one cog in a machine for our better - but our only recourse? Not in ourselves but only in our votes and the chance that the people we put into power may, incrementally, put legislation into action that might help us down the road.

Let me just take this moment to say something: I tried to tell you all. I tried. The one person on this forum, as far as I can tell, who had had firsthand experiences with neo-Nazi's. Not knowing of them. Not seeing them around town. But actually living with them. Followed by the last two years of spending my personal time on fascist movements and the alt right specifically. I was at an alt right rally a few weeks ago (or whenever that was) and confronted alt right ****stains at Trump rally over the summer. Among other things. And I tried to tell you. But don't listen to the ex-con. What could his type possibly know? I tried to tell you. 

I swear it's a struggle being woke sometimes. 

Anyway, now that that's out of my system, **** is going to get ugly. It would appear many don't realize how ugly. The alt right is a parasite. And it has infected half of our political system. It is driving a lot of the messaging taking place at their ground level. Not the racist stuff perse, but other less obvious things that tie them to the conservative movement as a whole. Most conservatives might not even realize it but they've been slowly primed into being supporters. The entire young conservative movement has essentially been coopted by them on some level. And I don't think we've even gotten into Russia's support (including financially) of the alt right. It's not going to die anytime soon. It is a radicalized ideology. Remove the details and it presents many of the same issues that something like ISIS does. It's going to take white people and specifically white conservatives to beat them. And with Dickhead Donnie leading the charge, it's just going to get worse and worse over the next few years. Brace yourselves. 

(also ftr. I think violence should always be a last resort type of thing. But the element needs to always be there. To make them think twice and to make them regret going there if they do. Leading with violence just makes you the bad guy though but exclusively singing kumbaya and lining up to get canned at the salt pits isn't going to work here. Immasculating yourselves before them isn't going to stir feelings of empathy. With them or with the general public, where it's sadly a dying attribute (which is a major cause for much of this.) So we need to find some type of middle ground. I don't have all the answers but for now we need to be hitting every single alt right rally that pops up and keeping the pressure on them.) 

• Like 10

Marco Rubio is an empty suit, but he knows how to play the politics game.  When all this crap settles, many embarassed members of the GOP are going to be looking for a "principled conservative" to fall back on in 2020.  Marco has no principles, but he is positioning himself well to be that guy by getting out ahead of this.  

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Predicto said:

Marco Rubio is an empty suit, but he knows how to play the politics game.  When all this crap settles, many embarassed members of the GOP are going to be looking for a "principled conservative" to fall back on in 2020.  Marco has no principles, but he is positioning himself well to be that guy by getting out ahead of this.  

"America needs an empty suit!"

kind of catchy 

• Like 2

Just now, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

It's my dream to hit his hotel with an egg. Honest to God contemplating doing it now. Think I'll drive by and peep the scene. 

The two of us could ... well, nevermind.  Watch for cameras, they're everywhere.  A mask, and don't forget to cover your plates.

Carry on smartly, soldier.

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

When you are too vain to wear glasses and too cool to wear your wedding ring. #trexarms

Dude, go back and watch Jeff Sessions' testimony.  The copy was at least that size and ol' Beauregard had reading glasses on.  He wouldn't see justice coming if it was 3 inches away, which is about as far as he can get away from his boss's D.  (oops)

• Like 3

Look, Hitler was a bad guy. But those Jews... They did some horrible stuff too. And did the Jews have permits for anything? No. There is a lot of blame to go around on both sides. So you can't blame Hitler and the Nazis for everything.

Basically what Herr Drumpf just said.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 4