Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NY Times - Back to the Center, Democrats

grego

21 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Why must millions of women give up their safe bathroom space so a miniscule subset of males who think they are women and all those pervert assholes out there can have access? 

That's nuts.

Just remember Dan Patrick has your back when ya get down here :rofl89:

10 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I fail to see how that explains Donald Trump being the "Republican" nominee.

Hillary would also have been about 5 bazillion times a better president than Trump. The GOP is a ****show in every way twa. It needs to die.

He was certainly the nominee because of GOP failings, but he won office by who he ran against.

I didn't,and don't, think she would have been better....more competent certainly .

I don't desire competency in going the wrong directions

Both parties need to die imo and the federal govt loosen it's grip.

It's that you men can't understand. We have to bare our bottoms every time, whether we are wearing skirts or pants. We are vulnerable in ways men aren't. You're in and out in two seconds, you said. 

Penises don't belong in spaces where women are inherently vulnerable. 

And do some research on penis bearing perverts in the women's rooms. Colleen Francis in a Washington state women's locker room exposing his male genitalia to middle school girls swim team. Even right in Potomac Mills women's bathrooms. Look it up.

17 minutes ago, twa said:

He was certainly the nominee because of GOP failings, but he won office by who he ran against.

Considering that for the 8 years prior, Obama was demonized to the same extent, that the GOP immediately dropped all of their "investigations" and gave her a standing ovation as soon as the election was over, and that James Comey testified that the whole email thing was bull****, I am more inclined to believe that the GOP is just full of **** and are going to paint whoever is in the democratic spotlight as the most horrible, evil person to ever live.

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Why must millions of women give up their safe bathroom space so a miniscule subset of males who think they are women and all those pervert assholes out there can have access? 

That's nuts.

Yes it's nuts the US seems to have lost it's collective mind.

40 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Are people actually afraid of getting assaulted in a bathroom or something? I'm in and out of there in two seconds and pay no attention to anyone. I guess its because I'm not a chick but I don't know I think its kinda overblown. If someone wants to commit sexual assault they'll do it wherever, not wait until they're in the bathroom.

So that's not the only issue, but since it's the one being discussed I'll address it.  Much like during a 2nd amendment debate and the right says "well people are going to kill regardless of their access to guns, so who cares?" And other more rational people say "ok, but why make it easier for them by having an accessible supply of semi-automatic rifles?"

Similar thought here.  Why make it easier for predators to be predators if you don't have to?  

28 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Considering that for the 8 years prior, Obama was demonized to the same extent, that the GOP immediately dropped all of their "investigations" and gave her a standing ovation as soon as the election was over, and that James Comey testified that the whole email thing was bull****, I am more inclined to believe that the GOP is just full of **** and are going to paint whoever is in the democratic spotlight as the most horrible, evil person to ever live.

Come on now every one should know by now that Trump is the most horrible, evil person to ever live. GWB must me happy about that as now he has dropped to #2 in that category (Or was it Cheney I forget).

11 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Come on now every one should know by now that Trump is the most horrible, evil person to ever live. GWB must me happy about that as now he has dropped to #2 in that category (Or was it Cheney I forget).

See, I can point to endless real life examples of Trump proving himself to be a liar, a moron, and overall disgusting individual, supported by visual evidence. I don't have to make up **** about him being a Kenyan Muslim terrorist who wants to rip up the constitution and implement Sharia. I don't have to pretend that he has aids or dementia or that he rapes children in a pizza parlor or that he has killed over 100 people...

His opposition also lacks a base stupid enough to believe all of that while simultaneously believing the person who tells them that he knows the absolute most about everything and will give them everything that they've ever wanted... oh, and something to do with Russia.

The GOP in its current state is an absolute disgrace. There's no two ways about it.

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

It's that you men can't understand. We have to bare our bottoms every time, whether we are wearing skirts or pants. We are vulnerable in ways men aren't. You're in and out in two seconds, you said. 

Penises don't belong in spaces where women are inherently vulnerable. 

And do some research on penis bearing perverts in the women's rooms. Colleen Francis in a Washington state women's locker room exposing his male genitalia to middle school girls swim team. Even right in Potomac Mills women's bathrooms. Look it up.

And, the debate ALWAYS is framed about a quick pit stop at a Target or Starbucks or something similarly absurd.

What about Locker Rooms at gyms?  What about truck stops and Rest Areas? My wife and daughter frequently use bathrooms when we go on long trips at Travel Centers... thats a lot different from Crate and Barrell in the East Village

Also, by definition, we are all bigots for raising the question.  Of course

And cue 50 snarky dumbass responses like "zoony must really care about transesxuals dur dur dur!!!"/ echo chamber

Its the post modernist leftist mindset that needs to be changed before the left even thinks about winning a national election.  You know its bad when yyou miss John Kerry

Also, the trannys who are dominating female sports, thats just ****ing AWESOME.  LMAO if only the East Germans knew about "gender identity" back in the 1980s there would have been no reason to inject their female athletes with all that testosterone and steroids.

I'm probably one of the most lefty of leftists here, and I believe in land conservation, subsistence hunting, and responsible animal management that includes thinning the herd. I was born in Lycoming County, PA, my whole family was hunters and fishermen. I recognize the importance of all the above.

What's concerning to me is the new Interior cabinet member is now talking about and considering opening public lands to the fossil fuels industry. That's very concerning especially when we as a nation need to move on to from that industry.

4 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I'm probably one of the most lefty of leftists here, and I believe in land conservation, subsistence hunting, and responsible animal management that includes thinning the herd. I was born in Lycoming County, PA, my whole family was hunters and fishermen. I recognize the importance of all the above.

But not thinning the human herd?

This probably belongs in a differemt thread but why do humans try to fight Darwin so hard?

30 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

You mean like the elites rounding up the bumpkins and sending them off to catch bullets in exotic places like Gettysburg or Danang or Kabul?

I mean like not spending 6 figures to cure the cancer of a person that smoked for 30 years.  I can give other examples if needed but i think you knew what i meant.

I think doctors try to prolong life at any cost without giving relatives the scoop.

For example, when my brother had his heart attack, he didn't have an advanced directive. I talking to my SIL and she said he said that if there was a chance to do what could be done. So she did what she thought best by transferring him from a local hospital to Richmond CCU. They tried some pretty radical procedures. But he had initially coded twice in the ambulance. They didn't do any brain scans to check his activity. One week before he died, I knew that his organs were failing because he was jaundiced. 

So he lingered for two weeks before we ended his suffering, and he passed really quickly. 

I talked to the doctors every time I visited, and could never get a straight answer from them as to the prognosis, they just kept saying that they were trying everything. If they had been more forthcoming, we could have taken him off life support much earlier. 

8 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I mean like not spending 6 figures to cure the cancer of a person that smoked for 30 years.  I can give other examples if needed but i think you knew what i meant.

The irony of this statement in the "Back to the center, Democrats" thread...

Archived