Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

Thought this was kind of cool and maybe helpful to share. Our latest grow ran into a little trouble with overwatering cherry lime bubba after transplanting her into a 1 gallon pot. We had to let her dry out and she wasn’t looking like she was going to make it so we decided to water in a compost extract. As you can see it was a game changer for her and she is bouncing right back since we gave her the extract on Saturday. 

Compost extracts are so much better than compost teas in my opinion unless you are doing a foliar spray application. They are faster, easier, cheaper, and less volatile. 

Rather than brewing a compost tea for 24-48 hours with an air stone all you do is fill a 5 gallon bucket with however much water you need, ph it and get it room temperature. Then put compost and earthworm castings (and insect frass if you prefer. We did 2 cups of compost/castings and 2tbsp frass for half a gallon of water) in a draw string cheese cloth, put the cheese cloth in the water, and then knead the cheese cloth with your hands for 30-45 seconds, so that the water is pushing through your mixture and extracting all the beneficial nutrients, nematodes, and other things into the water. After that you take your compost mixture from the cheese cloth, top dress your plants with it, and then water your plants with the compost extract liquid you got sitting in your bucket. 

I can’t wait to see how our ladies take off now that I know how amazing and easy compost extracts are. 

Oh yeah, for this run we got:

Moon Mountain Kush (Florida OG/Florida OG S1 x Jaro [Sour Diesel x Hollywood Pure Kush/Hindu Kush/Black Affie). This is the lanky lady with a blue tab, from Mean Gene my favorite breeder and his Florida OG is the same cut Cookie Fam started GSC with. 

Cherry Lime Bubba (Gelato 33/Cherry Limeade F5 x Bubba Kush) which is also from Mean Gene and has a purple tab. 

Dubble Limes (Sour Dub [Sour Diesel x Sour Bubble] x Hollywood Pure Kush/Black Lime) which is from Mean Gene as well, has a green tab, and already has this killer bright lime smell when I do a stem rub. 

Irene OG x Chem D is the last one and has a yellow tab. This one is from CSI. 

I’m so excited to see how this run and goes and I’m already planning for my next crop. I’ll be growing some killer old school exotics like Red Lebanese Hashplant and Old Mendo Haze. I’ve also got access to seed stock of the original Northen Lights 1-5 from the 70’s, plus the original skunk #1, and the 1969 original haze, before they got sent to Holland and were diluted and outcrossed in ****ty ways.

9B3C8035-99BF-4515-BDC8-F651DE5E1C14.jpeg

9178DB65-4457-42DE-99F5-980F9BB28CCA.jpeg

Edited by Fresh8686
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I ordered a Pax vape. Anyone have any experience with one or something like it? I don’t like to smoke because of the chemicals and edibles aren’t really super desirable cause of the effects.

link for info:

https://www.pax.com/products/pax-3?variant=32037944033391&utm_source=90 Day Active&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2.7_Valentine (V8SFfK)&_kx=KBzK_JOHwyOJNW4S65QoEBBEgtCat1l860gIrVRcNLRYbDT_pS-k8iLtxpkzBb1A.StDYS7

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

I ordered a Pax vape. Anyone have any experience with one or something like it? I don’t like to smoke because of the chemicals and edibles aren’t really super desirable cause of the effects.

link for info:

https://www.pax.com/products/pax-3?variant=32037944033391&utm_source=90 Day Active&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2.7_Valentine (V8SFfK)&_kx=KBzK_JOHwyOJNW4S65QoEBBEgtCat1l860gIrVRcNLRYbDT_pS-k8iLtxpkzBb1A.StDYS7

I’ve got a Pax vape but didn’t like it. I had trouble drawing decent amounts of vapor from it, but I got one of the first versions of it back in the day and they may have improved the design. 

My favorite portable vape is The Mighty by Storz and Bickell. 

• Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

@Fresh8686That compost extract is really cool. One of my issues with trying compost teas was getting an aerator, setting it all up, and then having it sit for a day or two. Not a huge deal, but just some extra hassle. Top dressing with the compost/castings used for the extract is a pretty cool idea. Looks like it worked well.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Springfield said:

link for info:

I've thought about getting something for vaping as well. Though I just got this bong from Heir. It's sleek, super durable (thing weighs a good 5 pounds at 13 inches tall), absolutely rips, and is super easy to take apart and clean. It's definitely not cheap but not insanely expensive and worth the investment.

HWP-SE13-3.jpg

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

@Fresh8686That compost extract is really cool. One of my issues with trying compost teas was getting an aerator, setting it all up, and then having it sit for a day or two. Not a huge deal, but just some extra hassle. Top dressing with the compost/castings used for the extract is a pretty cool idea. Looks like it worked well.

Thanks, I feel you and felt the same. This is so much easier, cheaper, and safer really. It bypasses any of the risk of breeding harmful bacteria that comes from making teas and the actual process literally takes less than a minute to do.

Word on the street is Schumer is gathering republican support for a bill to federally decriminalize Marijuana in the Senate. 

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/us-elections-government/ny-sen-schumer-plans-to-decriminalize-marijuana-on-a-federal-level-20220204-r4xlnnndlfhtdcd64257gjxita-story.html

Edited by Renegade7
  • Thumb up 2

On 2/7/2022 at 8:51 PM, Renegade7 said:

Word on the street is Schumer is gathering republican support for a bill to federally decriminalize Marijuana in the Senate. 

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/us-elections-government/ny-sen-schumer-plans-to-decriminalize-marijuana-on-a-federal-level-20220204-r4xlnnndlfhtdcd64257gjxita-story.html

It won't work here in the buckle of the Bible belt.  

I’m so hyped to have finally gotten my hands on these seeds. They’re from one of the very few existing clones of the original 1989 Skelly “Puck” Hashplant which is a pheno of the original Neville’s Hashplant from the 70’s and early 80’s. They call it Puck because the dude who grew it used to sell the weed in hockey puck containers. 

I also got a couple really cool crosses with it like Red Lebanese and Purple Nepalese. I can’t wait to grow these in the summer!

Red Lebanese x Puck BC2

60E540BA-C338-47AD-8F1E-6B1691309751.jpeg

Puck BC2

A2923611-3A08-4487-9C09-582E98E7EE1B.jpeg

Purple Nepalese x Puck BC27AF5523B-C5A7-4C02-B659-CC1108D364F9.thumb.jpeg.f141798a55fdaaae48420889dc8e1d24.jpeg

Edited by Fresh8686
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

I'd like to see something like this open in RVA.

Nashville’s First-Ever Cannabis Bar and Restaurant Will Open This Spring

Nashville is preparing to open its first cannabis restaurant in Germantown this spring. According to the Nashville Business Journal, Music City-based seed-to-shelf Craft Cannabis company is set to open Buds & Brews at 1246 3rd Avenue in North Germantown. Expected to open in late April or early May, Buds & Brews is the first business of its kind in Tennessee, but owner Michael Solomon told the NBJ that he certainly does not think it will be the last.

The menu at Buds & Brews will pair elevated American dishes with legal, hemp-derived THC-infused condiments from Craft Cannabis, plus ample televisions for game day. The 21-and-older restaurant and bar’s kitchen will be led by chef Sam McGee — a name recognizable from Nashville staples Urban Grub and 5th & Taylor. Of note, the dishes here won’t be infused THC, just the sauces, which will come with dosing spoons. Buds & Brews also plans to sell edible dessert options plus drinks infused with hemp-derived THC. All items sold will be only allowed for restaurant consumption and not sold for outside use.

https://nashville.eater.com/2022/2/23/22947418/buds-and-brews-tennessees-first-cannabis-restaurant-germantown

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

So here’s the thing with the Pax…

… you load it up with grinder up flower. It sits in the oven and you turn it on. Within 1-2 minutes the device is ready to “smoke”. And that’s the thing, you don’t smoke. There is now smoke. All there is, is a faint taste of the flower you loaded. And that’s only the first 2-3 hits. But you still keep hitting it cause it’s like a joint. But you don’t know when it’s “cashed”. There’s no bad taste, there’s no coughing. It just… is.

Then all the sudden you’re high. It’s like magic.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Medical marijuana use linked to cannabis disorder, study finds

Some people with pain, anxiety or depression who obtain medical marijuana cards may overuse marijuana within a short time frame, leading to cannabis use disorder while failing to improve their symptoms, a new study found.

Cannabis use disorder, also known as marijuana use disorder, is associated with dependence on the use of weed. People are considered dependent on weed when they feel food cravings or have a lack of appetite, irritability, restlessness, and mood and sleep difficulties after quitting, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse.

Heavy use of marijuana by teens and young adults with mood disorders -- such as depression and bipolar disorder -- was linked to an increased risk of self-harm, suicide attempts and death, according to an earlier study published in 2021.

Under the current system of providing medical marijuana cards, people only require written approval by a licensed physician, the latest study said. But often that doctor is "not the patient's primary care provider but a 'cannabis doctor' who may provide authorization to patients with only a cursory examination, no recommendations for alternative treatments, and no follow-up," according to a statement released with the study.

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1

Wife likes to buy stuff off of LetGo, but is constantly suggesting to either have them do zelle or break change.

I keep telling her we need to confirm we like it, give them exact cash, and leave.

This happens again today and I finally tell her "see, this is how I know you didn't grow up buying drugs."

She looked, got it, then smiled : )

ebe.gif

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Nice. How long did you have them in veg?

Just a little over 2 months. They’ve already grown 6 inches since I took that picture, with new growth popping out everywhere. I can’t wait to see what they look like by the end of week 3.