Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

18 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Have you tried any pop-ups? I’m feeling some of those even more than Colorado’s dispensaries cuz you got like 4-12 different vendors to choose from, free dabs, raffles, and sometimes free edibles like tacos during cinco de mayo or whatever. 

I used to go to a pop up in Adams Morgan but it doesn’t happen anymore and I haven’t found a replacement since. :( 

Edited by No Excuses

9 hours ago, Chew said:

That's one thing other places have on CO.  I've heard of the pop-ups, never seen 'em before though.  Sounds kind of like a food truck hub but for weed LOL. 

And I'm with you on particular strains and growers.  I'm a creature of habit and once I find what I like, I rarely break from it.  We only buy from The Green Solution.  Their weed is all natural and organic.  They grow most of their own stuff. 

I'm not sure this strain was created by The Green Solution (though I haven't found it anywhere else when I searched), but they have a newer joint called "Sour Ghost," a blend of two legendary, award-winning strains: Sour Diesel and Ghost OG.  Both hybrids, and can be traced back to Afghanistan.  Sour Ghost calms me and mellows me out.  I don't try to get too high on this strain, I usually toke lightly and just kinda ride the wave.  I'm totally coherent, just chilling really hard.  

When I feel like joining Richard Dreyfus on the alien ship at the end of Close Encounters, I smoke Ghost Train Haze.  Instantly alters my mind state and I'm able to leave my body.  :silly:

What all strains do you prefer?

Yea it’s cool, it’s got like a swap meet/flea market feel mixed with a club and rooftop restaurant experience for the one I went to. But there are also others that are just straight up some dudes house filled with little tables with vendors behind them. I love the CO dispensary experience too, it’s more professional, but that grassroots personal experience can be badass when it’s done right. 

That Ghost OG sounds nice. One of my favorite strains is chemdawg, which I’ve read is like the daddy of sour diesel and OG Kush (genetically speaking). I had some ghost train haze live resin when I was in Colorado last year from good chemistry and that **** would blow my top off with its head high. I ****ing love hazes like that or super silver haze for sativas. I’m also digging Durban poison by itself, the whole GSC/Thin Mints/Gelato crosses with Durban P are cool too, but i like that unadulterated landrace feel. 

You got some good taste man. 

For Indicas, my favorite right now is platinum bubba and King Louis. I’m also feeling this strain thats been created for some rapper named Currency, called Andretti OG. 

5 hours ago, No Excuses said:

I used to go to a pop up in Adams Morgan but it doesn’t happen anymore and I haven’t found a replacement since. :( 

That sucks man. There are places online where certain ones advertise and also instagram is loaded with them. 

• Like 2

Unofficial Cannabis Thread, huh?  I'm down.

East Coasters, any of ya'll planning a trip to Boston after July 1st?  I'm going to give it sometime to settle in, but I'll check it out before Xmas.  I wanted to take the train, BFF said "drive, don't risk it, they gonna expect out of towners".

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

On 11/25/2017 at 12:09 PM, Springfield said:

I’ve got a buddy who sells stuff up in DC.  Gives out stickers (and a gift of weed) for money.  I can only imagine it won’t be long before this kinda stuff gets shut down... or completely legalized.

Its a different landscape now.  I just used to roll up to my buddy’s house and buy an eighth and then smoke half of it with him and a few friends.  I was a legit professional at this stuff.  Now it all seems so foreign.  Like, weed couldn’t hurt you.  Now, my man over here is talking about a month long fallout from eating edibles.  The **** happened?

how DOES the DC weed market actually work?   

its legal to smoke it in your home, right?    but where/how do you actually legally buy the stuff?

10 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

how DOES the DC weed market actually work?   

its legal to smoke it in your home, right?    but where/how do you actually legally buy the stuff?

It’s donation or you buy something else and the weed is a gift.

You can only get a “free gift” up to three grams. You can only carry three grams on you and you cannot have weed on you on federal grounds.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

It’s donation or you buy something else and the weed is a gift.

You can only get a “free gift” up to three grams. You can only carry three grams on you and you cannot have weed on you on federal grounds.

Actually you can transfer up to an ounce as a donation and can't have more than two o's on you at a time.

https://mayor.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/mayormb/release_content/attachments/I-71Factsheet.pdf

I don't know how you can have 3 mature plants growing and stay under that two ounce rule. Especially if your growing 6 footers. 

Edited by Fresh8686
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Unofficial Cannabis Thread, huh?  I'm down.

East Coasters, any of ya'll planning a trip to Boston after July 1st?  I'm going to give it sometime to settle in, but I'll check it out before Xmas.  I wanted to take the train, BFF said "drive, don't risk it, they gonna expect out of towners".

I'll be waiting till later in the year like you for my Boston Weed Tourism. But, I'll be doing my thing in Cali during the summer to check our their Rec. Did the same thing in Barcelona Spain with their clubs a couple years ago too.  

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Ya, my understanding is DC is one foot in - one foot out right now on this one.  Any word on when they'll have stuff like coffee shops, this feels like only semi-legalization/decriminalization, not what Colorado is doing.

Yea, it can be a little risky. One of my favorite places had the cops shut them down, but luckily no one got prosecuted, not even the vendors. I've also seen dudes get shaken down at some of the more shadier house-based pop-ups. But, yea I have no idea when things will get more stable. It's kind of bull**** how they got DC in this legal limbo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Actually you can transfer up to an ounce as a donation and can't have more than two o's on you at a time.

https://mayor.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/mayormb/release_content/attachments/I-71Factsheet.pdf

I don't know how you can have 3 mature plants growing and stay under that two ounce rule. Especially if your growing 6 footers. 

My bad.

I mixed up grams and plants. But yeah, its an ounce.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

meant to post in here over the weekend.  It was so nice outside on Friday, I took an impromptu half day.  Sat in the parking garage and ate three 10MG eddies, and then went for a walk.  Put my shades on, headphones in, and just walked around Denver for a solid 3 hours.  Ended up walking nearly 7 miles according to my watch LOL.  Sat in City Park for a bit, walked through downtown, walked through the hipster areas of Five Points and LoDo. 

Had a great time just strolling the city.  People watching, looking at the architecture of older neighborhoods, watching the rabbits in the park.  I stopped to get some ice cream.  I wish more people would use weed, man.  The world would be a  better place. 

And what is it about weed that enhances music?  I listen to music stoned all the time, but I've never heard the popular Last of the Mohicans final battle song (one of my favorite tracks ever) while high.  Holy crap, I was ready to grab Chingachook's war club.  :o I hopped off the couch, went down to the basement, and started lifting weights with the LOTM track on repeat.  :rofl89:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Vermont state legislature has legalized recreational weed. Although it’s not for sale to recreational users yet. 

They struck down a bill that would have given near monopoly of the recreational industry to three retailers. The state wants to do it right and create a small business community. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Vermont state legislature has legalized recreational weed. Although it’s not for sale to recreational users yet. 

They struck down a bill that would have given near monopoly of the recreational industry to three retailers. The state wants to do it right and create a small business community. 

So, road trip to Vermont???

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 9:33 AM, Chew said:

meant to post in here over the weekend.  It was so nice outside on Friday, I took an impromptu half day.  Sat in the parking garage and ate three 10MG eddies, and then went for a walk.  Put my shades on, headphones in, and just walked around Denver for a solid 3 hours.  Ended up walking nearly 7 miles according to my watch LOL.  Sat in City Park for a bit, walked through downtown, walked through the hipster areas of Five Points and LoDo. 

Had a great time just strolling the city.  People watching, looking at the architecture of older neighborhoods, watching the rabbits in the park.  I stopped to get some ice cream.  I wish more people would use weed, man.  The world would be a  better place. 

And what is it about weed that enhances music?  I listen to music stoned all the time, but I've never heard the popular Last of the Mohicans final battle song (one of my favorite tracks ever) while high.  Holy crap, I was ready to grab Chingachook's war club.  :o I hopped off the couch, went down to the basement, and started lifting weights with the LOTM track on repeat.  :rofl89:

Bruh... I'm smacked right now... Reading this just made my night. :ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Thanks, @Chew, almost forgot about...?

Lemon drops. They taste really yucky. ?

Yay!  I almost got some lemon drops yesterday, but I just went with the gummies.  Girl, I was deep smacked last night.  I ate four 10MG gummies and was gone.   :silly:  Had my headphones on listening to space music and just melted into my bed.  For a good three hours my mind was all over the place, from creation of the universe to my favorite memories as a child.  I don't know if I'm just really sensitive to marijuana or if it's just really good weed, but I tend to hallucinate when I"m super stoned.   When I "came to" and snapped out of my trance, I was standing in a field and I saw Michael Landon on a horse.  He smiled and then rode off into the woods.   and then I fell asleep :806:

14 hours ago, CrypticVillain said:

Bruh... I'm smacked right now... Reading this just made my night. :ols:

Dawg, rock with me.  Get stoned and watch this video.  Do not watch it sober, at least not the first time you watch it.  You must be high to get the full effect.  A lot of people said they cried :806:

And the comments section is pure gold.  "What the **** just happened?"  "This video made me question my entire existence."   :rofl89:

Edited by Chew
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

https://bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/california-lawmakers-pass-bill-to-erase-old-pot-convictions

California lawmakers pass bill to erase old pot convictions

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A bill requiring California prosecutors to erase or reduce tens of thousands of marijuana criminal convictions was approved by the state Legislature on Wednesday and now awaits Gov. Jerry Brown's signature.

When voters passed Proposition 64 in 2016 to allow adult use of marijuana, they also eliminated several pot-related crimes. The proposition also applied retroactively to pot convictions, but provided no mechanism or guidance on how those eligible could erase their convictions or have felonies reduced to misdemeanors.

The Senate passed a bill Wednesday that would make that happen.

The bill orders the state Department of Justice to identify eligible cases between 1975 and 2016 and send the results to the appropriate prosecutor.

The state DOJ estimates that almost 220,000 cases are eligible for erasure or reduction. The DOJ has until July 1, 2019, to compile the list of eligible cases and forward it to the appropriate district attorney's office.

Prosecutors then have until July 1, 2020, to decide which cases on the DOJ list they want to challenge.

Since passage of Proposition 64, most California district attorneys have said they didn't have the resources to review their records to identify eligible cases.
San Francisco County District Attorney George Gascon is one of a few prosecutors who did that review and found 3,000 misdemeanor convictions eligible for erasure dating to 1975 is still review nearly 5,000 more felony cases for possible resentencing.

The bill was introduced by Democratic Assemblyman Rob Bonta, who represents parts of Oakland, California, and passed the lower house earlier this year.
It passed the Senate 22-8 with bipartisan support on Wednesday.

Democratic state Sen. Scott Wiener of San Francisco, who supported passage, said many with marijuana convictions don't even know they are eligible.
Wiener said the bill "creates a simpler pathway for Californians to turn the page."

Republican State Sen. Joel Anderson, who represents a rural district east of San Diego, said the bill will enable some eligible people regain their gun rights by reducing felonies to misdemeanors. "This bill will take those people off the prohibited list, save us time and money," Anderson said.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Toronto company offers cash to ‘cannabis connoisseurs’ to smoke marijuana

Getting paid to smoke pot is no longer a toker’s daydream.

A cannabis firm is looking to hire five pot aficionados from across the country to sample the company’s wares and get paid to do it.

Toronto-based company AHLOT is offering up to $1,000 a month to five “cannabis connoisseurs” to sample various strains of marijuana.

With legalization scheduled for Oct. 17, the bud brain trust will form the company’s officially titled Cannabis Curation Committee, reporting back on characteristics and quality.

The canna-committee will help determine what pot products go into its sample pack, which will comprise several strains from various licensed producers, says the company, which is starting recruitment this week.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1