Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNBC: Ethereum hits another record high, marking a more than 2,800% rally this year

No Excuses

5 minutes ago, Skinz4Life12 said:

Fingers crossed that Ripple gets added in 2018

I was about to buy some BCH when it was $1400 a few days ago based on speculation that it would be added. Didn't think it would be added until 2018..

Crazy just 3 months ago it was only around 350-400.  Wish I would have gotten in then

Debating on selling out at 315 (5 ltc) and wait for the dust to settle.  I imagine it's going to dip pretty good again once Asia markets awake in a few hours and see bth on coinbase and buy back in around 250 if it hits that hard.  Could pick up an extra coin.

nvm coinbase trading is shot atm, don't know if I trust getting back in low even if I can sell which I can't atm 

4 minutes ago, steve09ru said:

Same with gdax.  If that is true then I have a feeling it's going to plummet soon once things open back up and others will see a boost.  No way that's accurate though

Agree, from what I can tell buying BCH is disabled on coinbase right now so I'm not sure what is driving that price

1 minute ago, skinfan2k said:

can someoen explain this to me? i want to invest some money into this matter!

https://www.coinbase.com/

Will accept credit card up to $400, but charge 4% transaction fee.  Bank transactions can go much larger dollar amount (I think there is a limit) and only about 1%, but mine took almost a week to clear 

I would caution: be prepared to lose entire investment (I am)

5 minutes ago, Hersh said:

What site do you use for that?

I personally buy through bittrex. You can also buy through binance which is another good exchange

Let me know if you have any other questions if you are considering buying. It can be a little confusing because those exchanges don't directly accept USD 

11 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

BTC, ETH and LTC are in a free fall right now. 

Bitcoin down to 12K, ETH at 580 and LTC near 200.

Just sold my LTC @ $216 (was debating it at $270 when I woke up but then the morning routine got in the way).  Guessing it'll keep dropping so figured I'll just buy back in once it hits a good bottom.

Archived