Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

James Woods vows to sue Twitter, Democrats for censoring him online

Outspoken conservative actor James Woods — a target of Twitter censorship at the Democratic National Committee’s behest ahead of the 2020 election — is threatening to lead a class action lawsuit against the social media giant and the DNC over the damage done to his career and reputation.

“How would you like to fund a class action suit for those who were suppressed?” Woods asked Elon Musk Saturday, in a tweet thanking the billionaire — Twitter’s new owner — for exposing politically motivated suppression of Republicans on the site. “I’ll be happy to be lead plaintiff.”

A Woods tweet from 2020 featuring a photo of a half-naked, apparently drug-smoking Hunter Biden — taken from the scandalous laptop that The Post exposed — was targeted for removal by Democratic Party operatives, according to a Friday document dump of internal messages among Twitter insiders.

“An additional report from the DNC,” an unnamed Twitter employee wrote on Oct. 24, 2020 in an email linking Woods’ tweet — which plugged the embarrassing photo of then-candidate Joe Biden’s son into a Biden campaign badge. The tweet was later removed.

AA14SdIm.img?w=768&h=466&m=6

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Sounds horrible!

Republicans: We hate and reject the idea that there are any underlying systemic injustices in the USA and that they need to be addressed.

Also Republicans: Twitter and the media have been systemically unjust to us and it must be addressed immediately.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

GOP Candidate Allegedly Voted Illegally Multiple Times While Serving A Felony Conviction

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported on Monday that Brian K. Pritchard, a prominent conservative voice in North Georgia who is currently running for an open seat in the state legislature, has been accused by the state of voting illegally nine times while he was still serving out a felony conviction for forgery and theft in Pennsylvania.

His campaign is now faced with accusations from the Georgia attorney general’s office stating Pritchard broke state law each time he voted before his sentence was completed.

According to the report, Pritchard who has used his platform to complain about election fraud, “allegedly voted illegally nine times while serving a felony sentence in a $33,000 forgery and theft case.”

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

It will be hilarious if McCarthy doesn't get the speaker role he so clearly covets. Years of groveling at Trump's feet, kissing his ass, and making a buffoon out of himself...all for absolutely nothing.

Hilarious will be weeks of fighting and crying and gnashing of teeth as the Repubs fracture into warring factions that can't agree on anything with no speaker elected.

If they're doing crazy **** they are doing damage.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Rising Conservative Star Just Guy Wearing Nazi Armband And Crying

A star who has experienced a meteoric rise in right-wing circles, 28-year-old conservative phenom Mason Finley is known solely for wearing a Nazi armband and crying, sources confirmed Tuesday. “Finley amassed millions of conservative viewers on his Discord channel, where the up-and-coming young GOP figure uploaded videos in which he is seen sobbing alone in a room as he sits with a swastika strapped to his arm,” said Republican strategist Gary Woodfall, claiming that despite being virtually unknown even a few months ago, the teary-eyed young man who wears Nazi memorabilia has already appeared at CPAC as well as Turning Point USA summits. “Something about the way he never stops crying and openly identifies as a Nazi has really struck a chord with the GOP rank and file. They see a lot of themselves in Finley when he blubbers and gives his weak little ‘Sieg heil’ salutes.” 

Click on the link for more

• Haha 5

Madison Cawthorn ordered to pay $15,237.49 in fines by House Ethics Committee for promoting 'LGB Coin' cryptocurrency he was invested in

Republican Rep. Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina was ordered to fork over more than $15,000 by the House Ethics Committee after improperly promoting a cryptocurrency in which he had a financial interest.

In an 81-page report released on Tuesday, the Committee on House Ethics said that its investigative subcommittee had failed to come to a consensus on whether to formally reprimand Cawthorn, but said the release of the report should "serve as an admonishment" of the congressman.

The committee's report said an investigative subcommittee couldn't reach a consensus on whether Cawthorn personally intended to profit from promoting the "LGB Coin" cryptocurrency, which is named after the "Let's Go Brandon" euphemism used to insult President Joe Biden.

But they found that Cawthorn had purchased LGB Coin on terms more favorable than those available to the general public by paying a sum "based on an over two-week-old valuation" of the cryptocurrency, thus violating House rules by accepting a gift. 

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Michigan Senate leader warns of push for 'one world governance' in farewell speech

Michigan Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey, a Republican from Clarklake, used his farewell address Wednesday to warn of forces that, he says, will challenge "the very fabric of our freedoms, independence, our sovereignty, our values and even our God given rights."

Shirkey's speech, which lasted about 35 minutes, re-litigated his past battles with Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer over combating the COVID-19 pandemic and referenced him sticking his hand into a Senate toilet to check the water temperature.

The remarks were laced with theories about threats Shirkey sees involving the World Economic Forum, central banks, artificial intelligence, climate change, "child sacrifice" and "trans whatever we can concoct."

"We are witnessing 2 Timothy Chapter 3 before our very eyes," Shirkey told his colleagues. "COVID was a test. These next challenges will be much more than a test."

That chapter of the Bible begins, "But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days."

Shirkey said there's a push to achieve "one world governance, one world religion, one world health care, one world currency and one world control."

Lawmakers who are leaving office in Michigan traditionally give farewell addresses. Shirkey's speech came on what was expected to be the last session day of voting of 2022.

Democrats noted the unusual nature of Shirkey's comments on social media.

"Well, that was weird," state Sen. Jeremy Moss, D-Southfield, tweeted.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

Florida’s ‘don’t say gay’ bill author indicted for money laundering

A federal grand jury has indicted the Florida state representative Joe Harding, the Republican lawmaker who authored the “don’t say gay” bill, for Covid business relief fraud and money laundering, the justice department announced on Wednesday.

Between December 2020 and March 2021, Harding, 35, committed wire fraud when he took part in a “scheme to defraud” the Small Business Administration and obtained Covid-related relief funds for small businesses under false pretenses, according to a federal indictment.

Harding, whose biography lists him as a “home healthcare executive” and a member of the Chamber of Commerce, allegedly “fraudulently obtained” more than $150,000 in funds from the Small Business Administration.

Harding’s home health agency is located in Ocala. After state redistricting created a new electorate, Harding moved to Ocala to be closer to his job and ran for house district 24, according to Florida Politics. He authored the Parental Rights in Education Act, which prohibits educators from talking about matters of gender and sexual identity in schools, a move that advocates worried would “erase” LGBTQ+ students and their history.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

MAGA Is Eating Itself After GOP’s Midterm Disaster

Now that the last nail is in the midterm coffin with Herschel Walker’s loss in Georgia, it’s time to turn our attention to the looming rumble within the GOP.

The knives were already out, but this could get downright nasty.

The biggest ones are pointed at Donald Trump. He thought his 2016 magic could be replicated by MAGA celebrities across the nation. This experiment failed spectacularly during his own re-election bid and again in the 2022 midterms, but Trump has another problem.

Seven years after he came down the escalator, and six (or so) years since he consolidated the right behind him, a new generation of Republicans has had time to observe Trump’s style—and absorb his lessons. They are younger and increasingly more relevant than Trump. And they’re coming for him.

Once the only game in town, consider Trump’s competition in today’s right-wing attention economy. Kanye West. Elon Musk. Kari Lake. Marjorie Taylor Greene. Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin. And, of course, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

Some of these people want to replace Trump as the GOP standard-bearer. Others just want to supplant him as the Twitter troll-in-chief. It hardly matters.

The ex-president is also fighting a two-front war against people who no longer fear him. For example, right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos has claimed he set up the notorious Mar-a-Lago dinner with Kanye and white supremacist Nick Fuentes “to make Trump’s life miserable.”

In fact, the clearest indicator isn’t that Trump’s former minions are starting to come after him—it’s that they are starting to go after each other.

Let me explain.

Think of the GOP as a country, and of Trump as its strongman ruler.

After seizing power, a strongman often (ruthlessly) imposes order and peace at home. For most of the last few years, Trump has been a unifying force in the GOP and, more broadly, on the right (not counting the small percentage of Republicans who became Never Trumpers and were purged).

But what happens when a strongman starts to appear vulnerable? Chaos ensues. People rise up and/or the power vacuum is filled by local warlords.

We are starting to see evidence that those on the far right are jockeying for position in a potential post-Trump world.

Consider the split between bosom buddies Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene over whether to support Kevin McCarthy for Speaker of the House. “Whatever Kevin has promised Marjorie Taylor Greene,” Gaetz said in November, “I guarantee you this: at the first opportunity, he will zap her faster than you can say Jewish space laser.”

Far-right activist Laura Loomer attacked Greene, saying “MTG is a snake and she needs to go. That’s why I call her Marjorie TRAITOR Greene.”

Meanwhile, Greene, who spoke at a Fuentes meeting earlier this year, has condemned him. Then, Fuentes hit back at Greene. Hard. “She wants to be the face of Christian nationalism. She’s divorced, and she’s actively an adulterer,” Fuentes said, presumably referring to disputed reports that she was linked with a tantric sex guru. “How are you going to be the face of Christian nationalism when you’re a divorced woman girlboss?”

But this is far from the only infighting taking place on the far right. Did I mention that Alex Jones is going to war with Kanye and Fuentes by claiming they have a “homoerotic” fixation on Hitler?

8 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I’m sure gay people think about someone else’s religious freedom when they “decide” to become gay. Won’t anybody think of these poor Christians who are just walked on daily! Won’t everyone just worship their god as they command, because like them, you deserve religious freedom as long as it’s their god you kneel to. The one that gives you free will, but demands that you don’t use it. Poor Christians and their non bible following ways. 

Go Old Testament or go home! 

I always find it funny how these homo phobes always say "Ugh! I don't want to see two guys kissing!". Like, how often do you see two guys kissing? You live in bum****l, why are you watching so many dudes kiss all the time? I honestly can't remember the last time I saw two dudes kiss, either on tv or real life.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 3

11 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I’m sure gay people think about someone else’s religious freedom when they “decide” to become gay. Won’t anybody think of these poor Christians who are just walked on daily! Won’t everyone just worship their god as they command, because like them, you deserve religious freedom as long as it’s their god you kneel to. The one that gives you free will, but demands that you don’t use it. Poor Christians and their non bible following ways. 

Go Old Testament or go home! 

3 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I always find it funny how these homo phobes always say "Ugh! I don't want to see two guys kissing!". Like, how often do you see two guys kissing? You live in bum****l, why are you watching so many dudes kiss all the time? I honestly can't remember the last time I saw two dudes kiss, either on tv or real life.

My incredibly religious and stupid ass family like to repeat the tired ass line that goes “nah man, it’s not like that.  I’m just not for the redefinition of marriage”.

To which I say, just substitute slavery for marriage and you instantly see what a **** you are.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Simmsy said:

this made me think for a moment about how many guys I’ve seen kiss during normal activities and travel. That answer would be none. I’ve traveled outside of this country a ton too. 

i have seen women kiss, but it’s probably been about 10 times in my life and I have lesbian friends. It’s always just a peck, nothing sloppy. 

I’ve seen lots of gay kissing in movies and tv. 

i wonder if we change the title of “marriage” to something like coupling and give them the same exact benefits as married folks, would the Christian’s still be crying?

Actually, that answer would be yea because they’re hateful. the only people I see that hate gays are religious people. Not just Christian either. It seems everyone else doesn’t care.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1