Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

lol calling me a nazi fascist….pathetic thread I’m out. 

Good.

You swim in **** and pretend it doesn't stink. 
(and i'll take whatever penalty this incurs. There is no debate or respect for Nazi sympathizing fascists.)

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

lol calling me a nazi fascist….pathetic thread I’m out. 

He wasn't referring to you*. 😉

And you ought to reread your original post and your follow up to see how you're wording caused a little confusion. Which is on you.

Maybe just "settle down" with the hair trigger attitude and don't validate all the negative stereotypes of trump supporters. 

*If he was, he'd also be getting a warning. 🙂

Never thought I’d see the day someone would offer up Loomer tweets as evidence and be dead serious about it.

It’s like sitting down to read a book to a feral child raised by wolves.  A being so entirely alien in lifestyle, communication is nearly impossible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, TradeTheBeal! said:

Never thought I’d see the day someone would offer up Loomer tweets as evidence and be dead serious about it.

It’s like sitting down to read a book to a feral child raised by wolves.  A being so entirely alien in lifestyle, communication is nearly impossible.

Mickalino quoting the Onion way back in the day showed more grasp of reality.

~Bang

• Haha 5

Ok @Bang  I was just typing a response to that on case you were.

So don't do that sort of thing unless the justification is much more obvious. I know you'll accept a time out for such a cause if it happens again, but I'd  rather that never happens.

• Like 1

I know next to nothing about Laura Loomer other than she's maga. I allow the possibility that others may not either, even when quoting them.

And quoting someone doesn't necessarily mean you endorse them entirely or know everything important to know about them. Just to be clear. 

And of course I'm not "defending" anything.

Just explaining how rule application works on my end. 

• Like 1

Understood. 

it just really seems unfair that the rest of us have to play in reality while some folks can traipse around in la-la land listening to the pitter patter of a tiny brain bouncing off the inside of the skull.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Bang said:

Understood. 

it just really seems unfair that the rest of us have to play in reality while some folks can traipse around in la-la land listening to the pitter patter of a tiny brain bouncing off the inside of the skull.

~Bang

Especially since we have the Stadium for that. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 5

Re: Eric Trump twitter video

I didn't try that hard, but I can't find any supporting evidence for David Johnston's claim that it is actually video from a Biden motorcade.  He's a journalist, and should know to back up the claim, but he didnt so far as I can tell.  And the assertion that "there are no maga hats" as proof is just as silly as Eric Trump's assertion that New Yorker's lining up and taking video of a motorcade is "love" for the people in the motorcade.  My guess it was a bunch of non-maga New Yorkers, for the most part, temporarily blocked by motorcade traffic, annoyed by it and videoing it so they can tweet about it later.  Whether it was Trump's or Biden's motorcade...who cares.  The only way it really matters is for Johnston and any other journalist to back up their claim that Eric Trump is actively telling untruths beyond relatively flimsy circumstantial evidence and the fact Eric Trump has a history of dishonesty over such matters.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Re: Eric Trump twitter video

I didn't try that hard, but I can't find any supporting evidence for David Johnston's claim that it is actually video from a Biden motorcade.  He's a journalist, and should know to back up the claim, but he didnt so far as I can tell.  And the assertion that "there are no maga hats" as proof is just as silly as Eric Trump's assertion that New Yorker's lining up and taking video of a motorcade is "love" for the people in the motorcade.  My guess it was a bunch of non-maga New Yorkers, for the most part, temporarily blocked by motorcade traffic, annoyed by it and videoing it so they can tweet about it later.  Whether it was Trump's or Biden's motorcade...who cares.  The only way it really matters is for Johnston and any other journalist to back up their claim that Eric Trump is actively telling untruths beyond relatively flimsy circumstantial evidence and the fact Eric Trump has a history of dishonesty over such matters.

Well, how do we know it’s not Antifa impersonating Trump supporters like Ashli Babbitt?

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Believe what you want.

I’m well aware that twitter is a  cesspool  of misinformation and people unintentionally running with bad information. And I’ve seen it get posted here before. It’s funny because if you go back to the page it’s on a day or two latter, the embedded tweet will have a newly included “community comment” about how it’s misinformation. 

i really don’t care who is on the side of the road cheering for whom. It has no impact on what I think about any of them. Although lying about it that way is absolutely on-brand for Team Trump, regardless if it’s true. 

but if you’re going to point out 3 things, the easiest thing to do is pick the one easiest to verify and check it out. If it doesn’t - why spend a second on the others? If you can’t get the easy one right why am I supposed to believe it’s possible you got the harder to verify stuff right?

the tweet wasn’t deleted. I’m not interested in arguing about for whom those people were cheering and when it was shot. Just wanted to give you an explanation for my comment.  🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

Why? That is proven to be Trump not Biden, the person who took the video has already called most of the libs/dems out…and the tweet claiming it was Biden has Been deleted….

im not sure who is correct on the street partay!!! Dont really care.

However, I stand by my statement that I say some pretty dumb things on here. I also stand by the second half of my statement saying at least I’m not Eric Trump levels of dumb. 

Sincerely, 

Fan (the suavest) Fetus

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bang said:

it just really seems unfair that the rest of us have to play in reality while some folks can traipse around in la-la land

This is exactly what I told my wife when we were arguing the other day (she was the one in la la land)

it didn’t really go over very well. 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Well, how do we know it’s not Antifa impersonating Trump supporters like Ashli Babbitt?

No one is making that positive claim.

As I said, there are two claims being made about the video.  Couldn't care less who is telling the truth except in one regard: one of the claims is a journalist and he is making the claim to impune the honesty of another person.  I would expect in that situation that he back it up with some supporting evidence (e.g. the original source of the video) beyond what the crowd is wearing and that the opposing claim is made by a known liar and idiot.

He hasn't yet, at least not to my knowledge.

We should hold our journalists to a higher standard than "there are no MAGA hats therefore this person is a liar".  He should source his claim.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, tshile said:

Well the tweet claiming it was Biden has not been deleted

not really gonna invest in the other two points given you couldn’t get the simple one right 

lol.