Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

24 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I'm not sure the one on the right is Boebert...

The one on the left certainly is. The one on the right has a very different profile. Plus the hair looks the same, it's streaked and she isn't streaking her hair now so it's all dark. Does Boebert being on a website trolling for sugar daddies so different than her husband showing his penis to underage females?

Edited by LadySkinsFan

4 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

The one on the left certainly is. The one on the right has a very different profile. Plus the hair looks the same, it's streaked and she isn't streaking her hair now so it's all dark. Does Boebert being on a website trolling for sugar daddies so different than her husband showing his penis to underage females?

The one on the left certainly is. The one on the right has a very different profile. Plus the hair looks the same, it's streaked and she isn't streaking her hair now so it's all dark. Does Boebert being on a website trolling for sugar daddies so different than her husband showing his penis to underage females? They're both pretty raunchy people. 

The one on the left certainly is. The one on the right has a very different profile. Plus the hair looks the same, it's streaked and she isn't streaking her hair now so it's all dark. Does Boebert being on a website trolling for sugar daddies so different than her husband showing his penis to underage females? They're both pretty raunchy people. 

Ok, ok. Jeebus lol...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Trump will run if he's under indictment for anything. It's the only way he thinks will save him. 

Well, and it feeds his ego, and he can steal money. 

And dream of all the abuses he'll commit, this time. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I'm not sure the one on the right is Boebert...

I believe you are correct after looking into it. But that woman is also involved ….. hahaha  From https://denvergazette.com/news/nation-world/gop-rep-lauren-boebert-initiates-legal-action-against-pac-over-sugar-daddy-allegations/article_7615a5b5-174d-5a99-a9b1-721d6adf4bec.html

The PAC misidentified Boebert in one of the three photos it claimed the congresswoman had uploaded to her supposed profile on the sugar daddy website. The photo was actually of Mellissa Carone, a Michigan woman who was enlisted by former President Donald Trump's onetime attorney Rudy Giuliani to help push false election fraud claims in the aftermath of the 2020 contests.

Web archives of Carone's now-deleted profile on the modeling website Explore Talent prove the PAC misidentified Boebert as the person in the photo.

Mellissa carone.jpg
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

She Boeberted him and more.

I wonder if there's a tape of them Boeberting.

This could be shaping up to be my favorite scandal involving politicians of all time.  The rest of the stuff, whatever.  Not surprised she's a hypocrite when it comes to abortions if all that stuff is true.  

But banging Ted Cruz?  And then Ted Cruz giving her money for her campaign?  Best political scandal ever.  EVER.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Ann Coulter just going off on Trump and the "2000 Mules" movie lol...she's still a gigantic douche, make no mistake. But I do enjoy it when someone other than liberals say this ****.

https://anncoulter.substack.com/p/dineshs-stupid-movie?s=r

Dinesh's Stupid Movie

Every time you think you have your arms fully around Trump's con, you realize it's unfathomably more cynical and far-reaching than you could have imagined.

Is there anyone in Trump World who isn't trying fleece to the Deplorables? Haven't they suffered enough?

Which brings me to Dinesh D'Souza's movie "2,000 Mules." The movie tells Trump diehards (a dwindling crowd) that their man probably DID win the 2020 election!

Using cellphone tracking data obtained by "True the Vote" (which sounds like a group named by Melania Trump -- "BE BEST!") D'Souza claims to have proof that 2,000 people delivered multiple ballots to election drop boxes in the five crucial battleground states that Trump lost.

There are two problems with this.

First, the movie doesn't show what it says it shows.

-- Cellphone tracking isn't precise enough to distinguish between liberal activists stuffing drop boxes, and store owners, police officers, delivery men and others who have perfectly legitimate reasons to be within a few yards of the same drop box every day.

-- In all five battleground states D'Souza considers, it is perfectly legal for third parties to drop off ballots for others, with varying degrees of lenience. Pennsylvania, for example, allows a grandparent, grandchild, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, in-law, household member, caregiver or jailer to drop off someone else's ballot.

-- Even if every cellphone dot represented a left-wing organizer illegally dropping off another person's ballot, that still wouldn't make the ballot invalid. A legal ballot can be illegally delivered, although the guy who delivered it might be in trouble.

These flaws have already been well aired elsewhere.

The second problem -- my problem with the movie -- is the idea that Trump's 2020 loss cries out for an explanation. We know for a fact that Trump was wildly popular, sailing to a landslide election on the love of a grateful nation. Only something nefarious could explain his defeat!

Hello? Trump lost only one demographic in 2020 compared to 2016. What was that demographic? ...

Answer: WHITE MEN!

How did liberal activists pull off that?

In the five states where D'Souza deploys his hocus-pocus cellphone data -- Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin -- Trump lost 8% of white voters compared to 2016. He lost 12% of white men.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

So did she Boebert Ted Cruz? 

That crazy b-word sent me another email today.  I replied "If you don't remove me from your mailing list, I'll sue you."  Hopefully, it'll work.  Otherwise, I can put her in her own financial grave, not that she has anything she hasn't grifted.  *And if it was acquired illegally, I can't get it.  I know this.  I just wanna yank her chain a little.*

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

GOP Congressman Deletes Unbelievably Dumb Post About CNN

Apparently lacking a fundamental understanding of how television works, Rep. Greg Steube (R-FL) on Thursday confidently blared on Twitter that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi allowed CNN to broadcast its Jan. 6 committee hearings coverage from the floor of the Capitol.

“In case you forgot the sham #January6thcommitteehearings are purely for TV ratings,” Steube wrote in a since-deleted tweet, “Pelosi let The Communist News Network build a full TV set where Abraham Lincoln’s desk once stood.”

The screenshot attached to Steube’s tweet showed CNN anchor Jake Tapper interviewing former Mike Pence aides Alyssa Farah Griffin and Olivia Troye shortly before the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riots convened for hearings focused on the ways in which former President Donald Trump pressured his veep to overturn the 2020 election.

The background imagery on CNN’s set was that of Statuary Hall, where Lincoln’s desk is believed to have been located.

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, China said:

GOP Congressman Deletes Unbelievably Dumb Post About CNN

Apparently lacking a fundamental understanding of how television works, Rep. Greg Steube (R-FL) on Thursday confidently blared on Twitter that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi allowed CNN to broadcast its Jan. 6 committee hearings coverage from the floor of the Capitol.

“In case you forgot the sham #January6thcommitteehearings are purely for TV ratings,” Steube wrote in a since-deleted tweet, “Pelosi let The Communist News Network build a full TV set where Abraham Lincoln’s desk once stood.”

The screenshot attached to Steube’s tweet showed CNN anchor Jake Tapper interviewing former Mike Pence aides Alyssa Farah Griffin and Olivia Troye shortly before the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riots convened for hearings focused on the ways in which former President Donald Trump pressured his veep to overturn the 2020 election.

The background imagery on CNN’s set was that of Statuary Hall, where Lincoln’s desk is believed to have been located.

Wonder how may times he tweeted his outrage over the Trump insurrectionist who literally carried a "confederate flag" through that exact spot.  

• Like 4