Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Can we just get an anger icon. Initially, this stuff was funny because a lot of it was unbelievable. ‘Nah, they didn’t say that.’ Now it is super scary. These people have control. 

I really worry about the Supreme Court voting on climate change and the separation of church and state shortly. In fact, I find religion as the basis for any laws or removals of freedoms as the scariest thing that could happen to this country. A country without science and the rules are based on something I do not believe in. No. 

• Thumb up 4

Nothing yet on what's this about.  Two possibilities -

1. there were several GOP candidates DQ'd from the Michigan race because of fraudulent petition signatures. 

2. He was at the U.S. Capitol on January 6. He claimed he didn't go inside, but there is video of him climbing scaffolding and encouraging other protesters.

FBI searches home of Ryan Kelley, GOP candidate for Michigan governor | Bridge Michigan

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Nothing yet on what's this about.  Two possibilities -

1. there were several GOP candidates DQ'd from the Michigan race because of fraudulent petition signatures. 

2. He was at the U.S. Capitol on January 6. He claimed he didn't go inside, but there is video of him climbing scaffolding and encouraging other protesters.

FBI searches home of Ryan Kelley, GOP candidate for Michigan governor | Bridge Michigan

If he ends up in prison at least he looks DTF.

• Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 6/7/2022 at 9:12 AM, Forever A Redskin said:

Because approval rating is a direct indicator that the American Public doesn't agree with you. They'd rather have mean tweets and a better economy and be able to fill up their gas tanks. 

So funny you guys STILL believe Trump was in bed with Russia. Did you not follow the Steele Dossier story? And you guys aren't the conspiracy theory party??

You guys also used to be the free speech and anti-war party too. Now you wanna give everyone else guns and take away ours and censor anyone who doesn't go along with the current narrative and social justice trope.

i would be happy to dig down and actually discuss ANY of the scattershot of half-thought-out pulled from some meme somewhere "points" that you think you make in all of your drive-byes.   any one point, singled-ed out and drilled-down for discussion.   Choose whatever specific point you want (and no, "Biden suckzzzz". or trump rullzzzz!!" are not points).     propose a position on a  point and listen to counter-points, and respond by following through on what exactly is being said, and intended.   Do you have any interest (or ability) to actually do that?

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Thumb up 1

fragrant violations: What my 12 year old dog does when you try to lift him up using his harness.  It is a gaseous fragrant violation sending most out of the room lest their rights to life and pursuit of happiness be permanently violated.

• Haha 4