Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

TK

For Immediate Release                                                                                  

May 4, 2017

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

The Redskins signed the following college free agents:

PLAYER                               POS.               HT.                 WT.                COLLEGE               

Brandon Banks                       DL                   6-3                   287                  Charlotte

Tyler Catalina                          G                     6-6                   314                  Georgia

Levern Jacobs                         WR                  5-11                 185                  Maryland

Kyle Kalis                               G                     6-4                   308                  Michigan

Zach Pascal                             WR                  6-2                   219                  Old Dominion

Ondre Pipkins                         DL                   6-3                   325                  Texas Tech

James Quick                            WR                  6-0                   186                  Louisville

Fish Smithson                         S                      5-11                 190                  Kansas

-REDSKINS-

2 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Gone are the days when every thread turned into a Kirk thread.

They now all become a NT thread :806:

I know. Maybe it's time for @Jumbo to create a "NT OCD" thread. :ols: 

I think the following UDFA players have a chance on the PS and a outside slight possibility of 53. 

Kyle Kalis                               G                     6-4                   308                  Michigan

Zach Pascal                           WR                  6-2                   219                  Old Dominion

Ondre Pipkins                         DL                   6-3                   325                  Texas Tech

Fish Smithson                         S                     5-11                 190                  Kansas

On 5/4/2017 at 3:32 PM, thesubmittedone said:

I know. Maybe it's time for @Jumbo to create a "NT OCD" thread. :ols: 

I'm officially semi-retired now.

Moving forward, any needed guidance or behavior modification will feature excessive force and deep malevolence with no option for dialogue.

The weak and the lame are, of course, at greatest risk. 

cull_zpsfvzstp1l.jpg

cull%20lion_zpssznusjku.jpg

Remember, no matter what the topic, all ends in death.

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

I'm officially semi-retired now.

Moving forward, any needed guidance or behavior modification will feature excessive force and deep malevolence with no option for dialogue.

The weak and the lame are, of course, at greatest risk. 

Remember, no matter what the topic, all ends in death.

Sounds reasonable. 

Archived