Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The White Terrorism Thread

Gamebreaker

1 hour ago, dunfer said:

This is a football forum...not whatever this is

So whacha doing in the TAILGATE section of the forum? Commanders Football be discussed in the STADIUM section. You need a map?

@China is awesome. Keep up all your great work. 👍👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dunfer said:

This thread title thats lasted 18 pages is racist though. You can all agree with eachother and say its not racist, but you are

tailgate needs to ride off into the sunset as the rest of es rides into the Harris era

Perhaps if you explained in more detail why you think "white terrorism" is racist, rather than simply declaring it so, that would be helpful.  The terrorism part is simply defined as the use, or threat to use, violence in the pursuit of political goals.  The "white" isn't directed towards an entire race any more than the "islamic" in "islamic terrorism" is directed towards an entire religion.  Rather it is a modifier meant to encapsulate the previously mentioned political motivations of the terrorist.  In this case "white" encapsulates such incidents of terrorism as has happened from, for example, the White Christian National movement, though obviously it can have broader use than just that one movement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, dunfer said:

why is it labeled "white"  thats the racist **** that will get this forum shut down

Just a guess, but maybe it’s specifically about terrorist stuff done by white people

• Like 1

Just an opinion, here?

But I've got a problem with the racial thread title, too. 

Didn't this used to be called "The domestic terrorism thread"?

(I may be wrong)

I don’t think so. If you read the first post I think it was always about white terrorism/terrorists

and i believe the vibe at the time was every time a person of color shot a bunch of people or did something, they were somehow labeled terrorist, but white people weren’t

as a white person that usually would usually have a problem with such a thing, I recall not having a problem with it at the time and instead feeling like I understood the point 

but it was started in 2017 and that I may be misremembering 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

17 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

This is dildos. There’s nothing weird about China, other than the Michigan State avatar.

Exactly! Nothing else weird about China at all! Now I need you all to look somewhere else while I put a blanket over this "Sex with Animals" thread that has mysteriously appeared out of nowhere and was started by no-one. 😬

17 hours ago, dunfer said:

This thread title thats lasted 18 pages

19 pages now.

• Haha 3