Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

18 hours ago, visionary said:

Actually it does matter-

A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510)

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, First Colony said:

Actually it does matter-

A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510)

and if you paid them or a intermediary for the information?....what then

39 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Seems sane

He already went this route once. “The cops knew something about the illegal things I was doing. This proves that they wiretapped my building”. 

And it will work. Fox and allies will report the President’s untrue ravings, without mentioning that they’re untrue. And a large group of people will leave the room convinced that it’s a proven fact. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

But what really makes me sad about this, is the pattern.  

News:  The President's personal attorney, during the (was it campaign, or transition?) received at least 3 million dollars worth of money, (through a shell corporation which he created specifically for that purpose), which his own banks thought were suspicious enough that they were obligated to report them to the cops, to protect the bank from being accomplices.  

Right wing reaction:  We are outraged, that the cops found out about this.

I'm a bit surprised that Nunes hasn't announced that he's investigating how the cops found out. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The 5 steps of Trump defense in the media

It didn't happen

It might have happened, but.....

Ok, yes it happened, but......

Absolute nothing wrong with what happened.

Still better than Hillary, emails, Pay for Play, Benghazi, Pizza dungeon. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 5/15/2018 at 9:36 PM, No Excuses said:

If anyone wants to know what’s happening in alternate reality America, read this widely circulated bat**** crazy article: 

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/john-solomon-bombshell-russian-oligarch-oleg-deripaska-visited-by-three-fbi-agents-pitching-trump-russia-collusion-weeks-before-2016-election/

The rights feedback loop of bull**** is remarkable. A toxic news media just feeding a toxic political base that increasingly rewards even more toxic news media. 

The InfoWars/conspiracy news take over of the right is bad news for everyone. 

did anyone peruse the comments section in there...?   it is truly mindboggling

19 hours ago, twa said:

and if you paid them or a intermediary for the information?....what then

So you're making the distinction between donating and contributing vs paying for it?  It seems to me that they are still trying to influence an election as a foreign national and if you paid for it, then you are complicit.  

But, I am in no way an attorney or anything, so take all of that with a grain of salt.

5 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

The 5 steps of Trump defense in the media

It didn't happen

It might have happened, but.....

Ok, yes it happened, but......

Absolute nothing wrong with what happened.

Still better than Hillary, emails, Pay for Play, Benghazi, Pizza dungeon. 

Quoted because it can't be said enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, First Colony said:

So you're making the distinction between donating and contributing vs paying for it?  It seems to me that they are still trying to influence an election as a foreign national and if you paid for it, then you are complicit.  

But, I am in no way an attorney or anything, so take all of that with a grain of salt.

Legal distinctions do matter.

If paid for how would it differ from the Steele dossier would be my point.

Just killing time