Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

On 3/17/2018 at 4:25 PM, IHOPSkins said:

FBI internal investigation got McCabe fired ...... not Trump

If Trump had as much control of the FBI as some of you Deep State Supporters think....It would not be weaponized like the IRS was

"Strzok tells Page: "I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office" -- an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe -- "that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy......."

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/politics/peter-strzok-texts-released/index.html

Cant wait until Strzok gets the boot....

M FBI GA!

When i read this....  it immediately and uncontrollably shifts into scooby-doo-voice inside my head.

giphy.gif 

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Haha 2

This man has the nerve to write 'conflict of interest" when last week our congress had to introduce a bill o make it a crime to spend taxpayer money in the President's clubs, hotels and other properties.

Things that you don't have to really say due to decency being understood,,,  now need to be said.

**** you, Donald Trump. I hope we try you and bring out every single shred of humiliating dirt there is on you and your entire family, and then hang you.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 3/18/2018 at 1:05 PM, AsburySkinsFan said:

There’s simply no point arguing with Trump supporting GOPers. I’m so sick and tired of trying to talk sense to morons who still support this ass.

There are only two types of Trump supporters:

1) billionaires

2) morons

Check your bank account, and report back.

7lXOLH1.jpg

• Like 2

Trump seems to be mis-using the term "Witch Hunt"  I remember during the Clinton years it was used because the GOP was constantly trying to get him impeached and just went from scandal to scandal, nothing ever produced any anything until Monica came along.

With Trump, the FBI has been pretty focused and direct with what they are looking into.  At this point it seems like Trump is just screaming as much as possible as a way to make his supporters deny any kind of outcome from the investigation that doesn't vindicate him of everything. it's just preemptive noise. 

• Like 1