Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Does Trump actually think that firing every person who knows about his obstruction will get him off from an obstruction charge?  

I don't think this is only about that.  Firing a guy a day before his pension kicks in sends one hell of a message.  Play ball, or pay a very heavy price.  I don't know if it will work, but I'm not confident that it won't.  Self interest is king when it comes to predicting human behavior in my opinion.  

This ordeal should have people rethinking checks and balances. 

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

It's almost like he's trying to discredit witnesses who will testify against him.

Oh, I think that's a big part of the plan.  

He knows he can't bully the guy into lying for him.  So he fires him.  And then, when the guy tells the truth, he'll say "well, he's only saying that because I fired him."  

And one of the many sleazy things about this is that a great many people will openly pretend to believe it.

Edited by Larry

"Brilliant and courageous example"?

Jail for life is too good for these traitorous ****s but I suppose it'll have to do.

Unless any of them dealt drugs at any point.  Then, y'know, Trump has a solution.

Also:

Edited by DogofWar1

12 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

And who was running the data targeting section of the Trump campaign? Why none other than Kushner.

And we know Russia had an active disinformation campaign. Hmmm.

14 minutes ago, visionary said:

I dont think you can put that cat back in the bag.

Edited by RedskinsFan44
  • Thanks 1

Even if if there were away to justify firing him a day before his already (likely unfairly) forced retirement.  There is no excuse for the way it was done, or Trump mocking him on twitter afterwards, or any number of slanderous things said about him by Trump and his cronies and sycophants in the administration or media the past few months.

Edited by visionary
  • Like 2

If Trump had any brains he'd be terrified of what he just did.

The last time he fired a high ranking FBI official, Mueller happened.

And now he's made the same mistake with McCabe, only unlike Comey he's given McCabe the benefit of knowing for months that this was a likely outcome.  McCabe is prepared.