Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

12 minutes ago, Hersh said:

For me, this entire memo episode including Trump's claim of vindication and his praise of Nunes, is one of the most bizarre things that's happened in this entire Russia probe. (I can't say administration cause there are just too many other bizarre ****ing things to consider) I actually don't think this is even selling to much of his base. People on social media that kept posting about releasing the memo and how it was going to expose all this nefarious stuff are strangely silent now that it's been released. 

Thats cause it didnt say ****, its close to insulting their intelligence and they are getting wise to it. Not all of them are dummies.

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Thats cause it didnt say ****, its close to insulting their intelligence and they are getting wise to it. Not all of them are dummies.

Nah.

Even when they know they've been duped they just get quiet until the next fervor.

Remember Jade Helm 15?  Same people.  Got similarly quiet.  Got just as worked up over James O'Keefe nothingburgers, this memo thing, and everything in between.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh i aint saying this is a turning point for them. Just that some of them are smart enough to shut the **** up in certain situations. 

And when I say not all are dummies I mean like 3% who have nothing to live for and just fake it for fun. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Nah.

Even when they know they've been duped they just get quiet until the next fervor.

Remember Jade Helm 15?  Same people.  Got similarly quiet.  Got just as worked up over James O'Keefe nothingburgers, this memo thing, and everything in between.

Y2k

Airbags

Chemtrails

Gay frogs

Healthy school lunches

Tan suits

The list has no end

But it is hilarious every single time

I particularly enjoyed Devin Nonads scurrying away from reporters with his "I can't discuss committee business" that prompted the response "You did on Fox this morning"......<pause>....."and Friday too!" exchange. This is the longest cartoon I've ever been in.

Devin feels better now though, he got a sticker from his mommy

Memo2.jpg.ee7161d25d6ce0e43cf4df3f44ea803e.jpg

Edited by LD0506

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Gay cause of the chemicals in the water. Which is turning your kids gay. Which is pissing of God who gave us Barack Obama as punishment. 

Ah, gotcha. Thanks... I think. “Don’t worry about it” might actually have been a better answer.

My buddy Alex Jones I’m guessing?

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

39 minutes ago, Hersh said:

For me, this entire memo episode including Trump's claim of vindication and his praise of Nunes, is one of the most bizarre things that's happened in this entire Russia probe. (I can't say administration cause there are just too many other bizarre ****ing things to consider) I actually don't think this is even selling to much of his base. People on social media that kept posting about releasing the memo and how it was going to expose all this nefarious stuff are strangely silent now that it's been released. 

PS- none of it surprises me

Before the memo was released, I watched Iowa Rep. Steve King tell Chris Cuomo "this is earthshaking and it does go deeper than Watergate."

Sean Hannity had the hype machine in Hyperventilation Mode.  These are direct quotes.  He said it was going to be "Watergate times a thousand,"  that it would be "Watergate on steroids and human growth hormones at levels that would kill a the average person," that it would make "Watergate look like a parking ticket,"  that it would "make Watergate like stealing a Snickers bar."

I don't iknow if these ****ers believed their own bull****, or if they figured they would go all-in on the rhetoric and the accolytes would just blindly follow, but man oh man did their comical oversell make them look extra stupid.

45 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Nah.

Ah, Jade Helm 15,  We can look back with fond nostalgia when Jade Helm 15 was pushed by a few on the fringes of the Right. In contrast, the entire GOP leadership, including Paul Ryan, has embraced and promoted these lies about the nature of the Russia investigation as represented by the Nunes memo.

Welcome to the Breitbart Generation, Republicans. Where Steve Bannon is a top advisor to Trump until he begins to steal the spotlight from the Manbaby-in-Chief. Where reporters for Alex Jones' InfoWars are granted White House press credentials.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Apparently Nunes' entire gripe was about font sizes.  They should issue the next FISA warrant in Comic Sans just to drive him insane.

Nunes: Fine, the FBI Didn’t Lie, But Its Font Was Too Small

https://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/nunes-fine-the-fbi-didnt-lie-but-its-font-was-too-small.html

"As the [sic] Ellen Nakashima reported, the application to wiretap Page did disclose that one of the sources of intelligence to generate suspicion that Page might be acting illegally came from a political source. It was mentioned in a footnote on the FISA application. Nunes was asked about this on Fox & Friends. He did not deny the point. Instead he insisted that it wasn’t good enough because the disclosure was merely a footnote."

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Anyone remember when Obama reached over a sneeze guard at Chipotle and they had to move the Doomsday Clock a minute closer to midnight?

It showed how easily a Mooslim, or other colored person, can cross a border, thereby endangering 'muricans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, balki1867 said:

Apparently Nunes' entire gripe was about font sizes.  They should issue the next FISA warrant in Comic Sans just to drive him insane.

Nunes: Fine, the FBI Didn’t Lie, But Its Font Was Too Small

https://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/nunes-fine-the-fbi-didnt-lie-but-its-font-was-too-small.html

"As the [sic] Ellen Nakashima reported, the application to wiretap Page did disclose that one of the sources of intelligence to generate suspicion that Page might be acting illegally came from a political source. It was mentioned in a footnote on the FISA application. Nunes was asked about this on Fox & Friends. He did not deny the point. Instead he insisted that it wasn’t good enough because the disclosure was merely a footnote."

Is Devin Nunes a lawyer?  I ask because skipping past the footnotes is a dead giveaway for either a non-lawyer or a really terrible lawyer. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, balki1867 said:

Apparently Nunes' entire gripe was about font sizes. 

Not really.

I think he is correct that it should have been disclosed that it (at least two sources actually) came from a direct result of DNC/Clinton funding.

I'll leave it to the court if leaving it out violated the rules

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

And when I say not all are dummies I mean like 3% who have nothing to live for and just fake it for fun. 

Trying to think if I know anybody like that.

19 minutes ago, twa said:

I think he is correct that it should have been disclosed that it (at least two sources actually) came from a direct result of DNC/Clinton funding.

Oh, hey twa.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3