Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

15 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Oh yeah. Totally common to bring charges against someone's child when you have no evidence. Happens all the time.

No charge yet....maybe they need to flip a witness against him as well first 

3 hours ago, twa said:

No charge yet....maybe they need to flip a witness against him as well first 

In your dreams.

I think @Bang is right.

I honestly became more convinced today that you’re actually just a Russian/Trump twitter-bot. I think your account was hacked a couple years ago and since then political operatives have been using your account to spread nonsense and GOP talking points. 

For the record I will be responding to your posts with that understanding.

On 11/4/2017 at 1:40 PM, TryTheBeal! said:

Fair warning...I'm still out here dispensing Frank Dux Hannity-Punches to any guy that drops the term "deep state".

Wow!  I thought I was out there with my "I don't serve Cowboys/Tarheels/Seminoles" schtick.  Might have to expand my horizons.

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

They ALWAYS lie!

From here on out, whatever they say just assume that the opposite is true.

It's been that way since the beginning of the campaign. Whatever Trump said almost always ended up being the opposite of the truth. Just like how whenever he accused someone of doing something bad or criminal it almost always ended up that HE was the one who was doing it. The pattern is incredible.

These ****ers are some of the worst goddamn people, I swear. Bunch of un-American liars, cheats, criminals, profiteers, and con artists; Nixon's eyes would be absolutely wide and his jaw permanently dropped if he were alive to see it. Trump "drained the swamp" by bringing in a swamp that is twenty times bigger, deeper, and more rancid.

• Sad 1