Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 hours ago, Larry said:

Maybe, some day, somebody should ask Mr. Trump, under oath, whether he has ever cheated on (any of) his wives.  

He'd probably commit perjury too, except in his case it'd be because he was bloviating about how many, how beautiful, and how interested his extra-marital conquests were.

• Like 3

I went to the last alt right rally in DC. Civil War? Lol. Ok. Not sure they can throw their keyboards hard enough to do enough damage. And if the militias get involved I just hope they remember to bring their own dildos this time. 

Don't let these assholes scare you. Keyboard warriors and balding, middle-aged dad bods who watched too much Military Channel. **** 'em all. 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

I went to the last alt right rally in DC. Civil War? Lol. Ok. Not sure they can throw their keyboards hard enough to do enough damage. And if the militias get involved I just hope they remember to bring their own dildos this time. 

Don't let these assholes scare you. Keyboard warriors and balding, middle-aged dad bods who watched too much Military Channel. **** 'em all. 

This is why this entire escapade is brewing a Constitutional crisis the likes of which we've never seen. And Trump diesn't give a damn. In that respect he's worse than Nixon, at least Tricky Dick knew when the gig was up, I don't believe Trump will go so easily. And he has justvenough rabid followers to really muck things up.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

I think they underestimate the number of guns out here in liberal land. Not to mention that blacks will not willingly give up their freedom to return to the white supremacists idea of herding all blacks into one geographical location. 

They would lose again, minus millions killed.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 1