Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

The evolution of Fox News:

First: no collusion, hoax!!!

Right before Don Jr story broke: is collusion with Russia really that bad?

Now:

Yeah something tells me more bad news is on the way and the base is now being prepped to believe collusion with Russian government happened and it's totally legal! 

When can we start referring to these people as traitors?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hersh said:

What kills me is the pro GOP people were all butthurt that a foreign power MIGHT be able to hack into Clinton's emails... With Trump, no need to hack... wow.  So dishonest.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Hersh said:

When can we start shooting them in the streets? 

I only ask because I know that, had Clinton won while losing the popular vote with a foreign adversary assisting and members of her campaign and family colluding with them, people would already be dying in the streets. 

1 minute ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

I only ask because I know that, had Clinton won while losing the popular vote with a foreign adversary assisting and members of her campaign and family colluding with them, people would already be dying in the streets. 

That's way over the top and that would not actually be the case. Impeachment proceedings would have already ended though. 

5 minutes ago, Hersh said:

That's way over the top and that would not actually be the case. Impeachment proceedings would have already ended though. 

It's not really over the top. Hell I'm fairly confident that had Clinton won at all, even under normal election circumstances, there would have been significant post-election militia violence. 

13 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

It's not really over the top. Hell I'm fairly confident that had Clinton won at all, even under normal election circumstances, there would have been significant post-election militia violence. 

It really is over the top to ask when we can start shooting people in the streets especially since there was an attack on Congressmen already. You sink to a different and really bad level when you go down that path. It's our job to push back against that happening by anyone. 

Edited by Hersh
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hersh said:

It really is over the top to ask when we can start shooting people in the streets especially since there was an attack on Congressmen already. You sink to a different and really bad level when you go down that path. It's our job to push back against that happening by anyone. 

Oh I thought you meant that the idea of there being right wing violence at this stage, were the tables turned, was over the top.

My other comment was (mostly) joking. 

2 hours ago, Hersh said:

Six months ago................

1 hour ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Pffft, you kids................ everyone knows that it's like the first rule of fight club

15 minutes ago, Llevron said:

The fact that he can go from "no contact, no collusion, nothing burger" to "anyone would do it" with zero issues should tell you how ****ing stupid these people are. 

And morally bankrupt. Though it never a good idea to look to politicians as shining examples of morality...

6 minutes ago, haithman said:

And morally bankrupt. Though it never a good idea to look to politicians as shining examples of morality...

I'm not even talking about the politicians. I mean the jack wagons that support this butthole. (Republican voters)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

My other comment was (mostly) joking. 

I've been meaning to start a thread for awhile now about when exactly is violence appropriate. What's the point where enough is enough? I mean our Founding Fathers started a revolution over arguably less. So when does it become appropriate? If ever? 

(I think that's a legitimate question but go ahead and cue the over-privileged retirement-community crowd with comfortable lives and their buzzwords.)

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I don't think we are there yet homie. Most americas ain't ready to fight for ****, least of all what they "believe" in. 

Where is "there" though? That's the question. When does it become acceptable? When does it become something worth fighting for? 

Ftr I'm not saying we need to be there. I don't know. The shooting in Alexandria last month and the various reactions to it just got me thinking. Wanted to start a whole thread with examples of seemingly-acceptable violence throughout history and compare it to our times and see if the acceptable standard for violence has changed. And everything that goes with that. 

I don't have any set answers on this. Just something I'm trying to work though. 

20 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Wanted to start a whole thread with examples of seemingly-acceptable violence throughout history and compare it to our times and see if the acceptable standard for violence has changed.

Just for the record: ALL acceptable standards for EVERYTHING have changed, we are waaayyyy off the map

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Where is "there" though? That's the question. When does it become acceptable? When does it become something worth fighting for? 

Ftr I'm not saying we need to be there. I don't know. The shooting in Alexandria last month and the various reactions to it just got me thinking. Wanted to start a whole thread with examples of seemingly-acceptable violence throughout history and compare it to our times and see if the acceptable standard for violence has changed. And everything that goes with that. 

I don't have any set answers on this. Just something I'm trying to work though. 

I've been thinking about this. The US is the wealthiest nation on earth but sometime in the last 50 or so years we've started seriously lagging behind most European nations in income equality, social justice, education, etc. And you can pretty easily point to the Ayn Rand wing of the Republican Party consolidating more and more support (because they are bankrolled by billionaires who hate taxes) as a catalyst to these problems.

Meanwhile they are further entrenching themselves into governance by systematically appealing to racists while disenfranchising minorities on a massive scale, rigging congressional votes via gerrymandering, selling this to their base via a dedicated propaganda wing news channel, and pushing forward with an agenda that benefits 2% of the population and is opposed by the majority of the voting population in this country. 

And now? Now you have this spin off authoritarianism taking off as a result of the decades of bull**** people have bought into. Authoritarianism that apparently is ok with colluding with a foreign adversary in order to win an election. 

So you're right. The list of greivances is long and growing. And when you really look at it, you're right, it's probably longer than the list of reasons we fought our war for independence.

• Like 1