Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Since I NAILED my last theory post I'm going to try another one. This one with a more complicated fact pattern. I'm doing this by memory so some timeline stuff might be slightly off. Here it goes. 

Facts: 

-email sent from Goldy to Jr promising dirt on Clinton from the Russians. Jr loves it.

-a few days later Sr says he's having a press conference with Clinton dirt next week 

-meeting takes place. Jr, Manafort, Kushner, and possibly Preibus are there (was confirmed to be at Trump Tower that day)

-Sr cancels press conference 

-RNC convention happens, Ukraine language stripped from platform

-the next week, DNC emails are released a day before the convention

In looking something up for this just now, I realized that my theory was actually alleged in the Steele dossier. I just haven't read anyone connect the dots with the new info about Jr's meeting. See this article for reference: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-gop-policy-ukraine-wikileaks-dnc-2017-1

My theory is that Jr tells Sr (obviously, boy wonder needs daddy's approval). Sr sets the press conference. Jr calls someone before the meeting to see what dirt they have (and maybe what they want). Realize it's DNC emails, and decides to include Preibus in the meeting. At the meeting is the Ukraine quid pro quo. Change the RNC platform, emails get released.

Preibus is key here, at the time he's head of the RNC and can push through the Ukraine change. Preibus would have been able to say, "guys, tell your dumbass father to cancel the press conference, this **** is illegal." And he would have been able to get these emails released precisely in time for the DNC convention to maximize the effect. The fact that this would corroborate a key claim from the Steele dossier is icing on the cake.

• Like 7

After continual revisions on the forms: Trump administration, "See we've disclosed all of these meetings." Only after EVERY time they were caught red handed.

But to believe the Right you have to believe there is a difference between an "undisclosed meeting with foreign government officials" and "hiding meetings with foreign government officials". The Right would claim that the worst traitors throughout our nation were only guilty of faulty paperwork. 

5 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

This day in shameless right wing bull**** that only an idiot would buy into...

I do want to see Pepe's face when the whole bunch of them get frog-walked out of the White House.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I do want to see Pepe's face when the whole bunch of them get frog-walked out of the White House.

Don't get your hopes up for any kind of remorse or concession. It'll be a deep state dem conspiracy. The yokels will be out playing militia the next day, pretending like they are getting ready for the next civil war.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Don't get your hopes up for any kind of remorse or concession. It'll be a deep state dem conspiracy. The yokels will be out playing militia the next day, pretending like they are getting ready for the next civil war.

The Dems with Putin set Trump up! After all this time thinking he was playing 4D chess, the Dems were playing 5D Parchessi.

The Dem setup is really the dumbest argument to defend this. Why wouldn't they release this during the election if it was a setup. They just let it happen and didn't say a word and watched the election go down the toilet and said nothing just hoping that 6-8 months down the line it might be uncovered? 

Seems solid.  

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, twa said:

I would go with the CIA guy's description of a probe or a Dem setup....but I'm suspicious by nature.

It could have just been someone dangling a carrot to get a audience.

No way would I walk into that with that e-mail exchange, ya use disposable flunkies for deniability.

Forget ludicrous speed into that conspiracy, twa has officially gone into 

giphy.gif

I love their spin that the DNC was colluding with Ukraine (non-adversary) and it's same thing. That collusion? People from Ukraine warning Democrats that Manafort was a Putin mole.

Isn't that like saying I'm a violent person because I punched you in the face when you pulled a gun on me so neither of us should be arrested? Am I wrong about that? 

That's all they have. Deflection and gaslighting (a term i never see used in here but should be.) It's beyond annoying. And any layperson knowingly carrying water for them should really be ashamed of themselves. 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83
  • Like 2

I like plaid....except shorts, kilts are acceptable though.

17 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The Dem setup is really the dumbest argument to defend this. Why wouldn't they release this during the election if it was a setup. They just let it happen and didn't say a word and watched the election go down the toilet and said nothing just hoping that 6-8 months down the line it might be uncovered? 

Seems solid.  

You forget they thought they had it in the bag. :ols:

Hillary is still knocking back shots after that screwup.

40 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The Dem setup is really the dumbest argument to defend this.

That's the beauty of having a base full of morons. You don't have to put too much thought into your lies. Just look at the bull**** they've already mouth diarrhea-ed over the last 8+ years.

• Like 7

Lawrence Odonnel has put togethet a nice narrative of money laundering tonight on his show. You start looking at Agalarov, the Moscow Trump tower deal, sanctions over Russia invading Crimea that killed that deal, all the friends (Emin, Goldstone) the Trumps made when they held the Miss Universe pagent in Moscow, the picture is becoming clearer.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, twa said:

I like plaid....except shorts, kilts are acceptable though.

You forget they thought they had it in the bag. :ols:

Hillary is still knocking back shots after that screwup.

They had no reason to think America was foolish enough to elect trump. Which begs the question of why they needed to set lying Donny up if they were confident in their eventual win. 

But stil, they waited 8 months for the chance that this elaborate setup would be revealed? 

Its just full of holes

• Like 1

perhaps they were less confident after sabotaging the Bernie was exposed, then regained their swagger....or overconfidence if you prefer.:ols:

or it coulda been the russians or just someone wanting a ear

or maybe it was McCain :kickcan:

does Mueller tweet?....ask him 

15 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

They had no reason to think America was foolish enough to elect trump. Which begs the question of why they needed to set lying Donny up if they were confident in their eventual win. 

But stil, they waited 8 months for the chance that this elaborate setup would be revealed? 

Its just full of holes

Well i mean it is the party that faked millions upon millions of votes but forgot to fake 80k needed to win in the important states. And the party that murdered an aide for leaking and then forgot to take his wallet to make it look like a robbery. Ooh and the party that assassinated a Supreme Court Justice but didn't take off the pillow they put over his head. The party that rapes little kids but does it in the basement of a popular pizzeria on a first street and then leaves clues for everyone to decipher and catch them. The party that murdered 20 kindergarteners to ban guns and then forgot to ban the guns. 

I can go all day with this. Feel free to add your favorites. 

Republicanism needs to be listed in the DSM-5

9 minutes ago, visionary said:

Eat **** and die ****. You are the most vile creature to crawl out if this "swamp"  in my lifetime. 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83
  • Like 1

Here is a link that references the money laundering case Odonnel alluded to, he claims the readon the Trump Jr meeting was moved from 3 to 4 pm was because Ms V was in court representing a client accused of laundering a portion of 230 million in Russian cash in real estate deals. Lawrence says the prosecuting attorney was Bhahara. Sessions settled the suit for 6 million.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/38532856-6584-11e7-8526-7b38dcaef614

Edited by RedskinsFan44
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

You are the most vile creature to crawl out if this "swamp"  in my lifetime. 

How far does the swamp expand to because there are a lot of choices these days. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, twa said:

perhaps they were less confident after sabotaging the Bernie was exposed, then regained their swagger....or overconfidence if you prefer.:ols:

or it coulda been the russians or just someone wanting a ear

or maybe it was McCain :kickcan:

does Mueller tweet?....ask him 

Again, wrong side of history. Way more clear now. He persisted. Inspiring.