Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

19 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Ever heard of an accomplice or complicity?

"ComplicityComplicity is the participation in a completed criminal act of an accomplice, a partner in the crime who aids or encourages (abets) other perpetrators of that crime, and who shared with them an intent to act to complete the crime."

God I live how the "law & order" party doesn't even acknowledge the law!

So you think Obama is complicit?

5 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I like talking to twa. Of course, as has been established but for which I feel the need to remind everyone whenever the subject of my twaphilia comes up, I have issues... scaaaaary issues.

Mine led to high blood pressure.  Be careful.  :754:

• Like 1

Maybe he needs all caps for the Boom....still nothing.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Y'all act like you never had your name attached to illegally obtain information about your political rivals from a foreign adversary. Happens to everybody.

Can you expound on this illegally obtained line?

we can get to the foreign adversary bit later.

4 minutes ago, twa said:

Can you expound on this illegally obtained line?

we can get to the foreign adversary bit later.

After all, those internal emails might have just accidentally fallen off the back of a passing truck. 

Thats why why he was seeking out hackers. People whose defining characteristic is their tendency to legally have things just appear out of nowhere. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Larry said:

After all, those internal emails might have just accidentally fallen off the back of a passing truck. 

Thats why why he was seeking out hackers. People whose defining characteristic is their tendency to legally have things just appear out of nowhere. 

Larry, Larry, Larry....tisk tisk

You are engaging him as if his posts aren't inherently absurd and worthy of only laughter and pointing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Is acquiring previously hacked e-mails illegal?

Alert the press they violated the law. :P

3 hours ago, twa said:

Is acquiring previously hacked e-mails illegal?

Potentially

edit: I just read the article and there really isn't anything in there. I'm still confident that somewhere in that campaign there is some fire behind all that smoke but this ain't it.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff