Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I'm surprised this is being made public.

Well I guess the "no evidence" people will need to walk things back at least a smidge.  We've got NSA (he was got already on other stuff but now got on collusion), and he's six less degrees of separation away from Trump than I am from Kevin Bacon.

(Sidenote, I may not actually be six degrees separated from Kevin Bacon, this was purely demonstrative).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

I fully expect the marching orders to be that this doesn't prove collusion and even if it did, collusion is A-ok.

Right wing media began spinning that there is nothing wrong with collusion last week. 

This is the first report we have that alleges direct evidence of collusion. Something tells me that Fox et al are aware that there is more to this.

• Like 1

Can someone tell me what is unusual about pursuing opposition information that is supposedly available?

a certain pee tape comes to mind....is pursuit of it collusion?

what am I missing

Colluding woth foreign hostile governments to get that information.

I love how @twa is suddenly ok with this. It really is a thing of utter beauty. I mean it's not often you get this level of performance art.

Actually, wait no, this is just fully disgusting that GOPers would now be actively defending the Trump administration conspiring with Putin to get stolen emails and other damaging information. This is becoming more and more like Watergate only much much worse.

• Like 1