Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

On 5/6/2017 at 11:53 AM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I'm honestly thinking about pulling all of my money out of the market. There's just no way this is sustainable right? Even if there wasn't a complete dolt in the oval office.

Thoughts?

I think it depends on how old you are and what you are planning on doing with the money that you have in the market?  

Timing it right, both when to pull out and one to get back in, is extremely difficult.  Very easy to leave too early and get back in too late and end up losing more at the end of the day.  

Eventually the market will go down.  Maybe a lot.  But then it will eventually come back up again.  

Edited by Bliz

Looks like it's time to talk some more **** to Michael Flynn Jr on Twitter.

(Note by **** I mean I've just been giving him legitimate advice on visiting someone in federal prison. Think we'll cover putting money on someone's books for commissary today.) 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83
  • Like 2

The fact that Flynn was, for all intents and purposes, a Russian puppet, is not really news at this point.

The fact that the White House was told this 18 days before Flynn was fired IS news though.

Also, 18.5 minute gap in Nixon tapes.

18 days from telling

Jeebus Chris it's Jason Bour- I mean ILLUMINATI

• Like 5

Republicans appear to be focused on trying to make sure people like Flynn don't get fired again and instead corrupt the government with no punishment or interference.

Since the likely reason he was fired was because of leaks about him lying to the VP and their only focus seems to be trying to punish and stop such from happening.

So what we know so far:

1.)President Obama personally warned Trump not to hire Flynn.

2.)Former acting AG Yates told a WH official that Flynn had "potentially" been turned.

3.)WH did nothing until info on Flynn became public.

Almost makes me think the WH had no issue with Flynn "potentially" being a Russian asset......:mellow:

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

The fact that Flynn was, for all intents and purposes, a Russian puppet, is not really news at this point.

Could you link some evidence of that?

Not that they might have info to blackmail, but rather acting at their direction....thanks

so far only the gopers (cruz and cronyn) are going off topic to do little partisan pookie dances...even going into hillary & abedin/weiner.... cruz is (always has been) such a pathetic specimen (trumpsters would say cuck)...

• Like 2