Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Baltimore Orioles Thread - We suck again!

MattFancy

@Hersh with the way you have it outlined above, it's not a bad team.  It could be a pretty good one, actually, but having holes in the rotation would make it hard.  We need starting pitching, but so does everyone else.  

I wouldn't be opposed to have Tillman back on a one year deal.  Though if he goes, I'm not crying about it.

I'd be open to Arrieta coming back, too.  I think that's highly unlikely from his perspective.  

Just now, TheDoyler23 said:

Chris Davis hit a baseball... and.. it went over the fence. We have a CD CONTACT SIGHTING! 

(I'm playing w my kid tho.. I didn't actually witness it) 

You are missing out, though my kid takes priority for me too. 

6 minutes ago, Hersh said:

You are missing out, though my kid takes priority for me too. 

I put my 3 year old to bed about 7:15. Given the amount of games in which Miley, Tilly, Jimenez and Gausman have dumped it the first two innings, it's saved me a lot of grief! 

6 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

I put my 3 year old to bed about 7:15. Given the amount of games in which Miley, Tilly, Jimenez and Gausman have dumped it the first two innings, it's saved me a lot of grief! 

My almost 3 year old is a night owl. Bed time is 9:30+. 

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

You guys should have your kids watching the game with you.  Gotta indoctrinate them early. 

If Manny keeps raking in the 2nd half here, I like Schoop's chance to win the RBI crown.

He has been to several minor league games with me already with two more left this season. He watches baseball with me at home occasionally but his main focus is on his toys. He also loves hockey. 

21 hours ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Now take it on the road to the left coast and we'll see if September matters. 

Sometimes getting 3000 miles away helps an east coast team ignite. 

This road trip could make or break the rest of the season. 10 straight on the road for a team that is 20-33 on the season away from home. Think they have to at least go 5-5.

Archived