Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

U.S. Congress Part 116

thebluefood

I feel like Matt Gaetz is, just generally, a great tool to show kids the dangers of drinking excessively and what it does to your brain.

Also that Florida is crazy.

If we built a wall around all the liquor stores though, I do suspect that would be more effective at stopping Matt than background checks.

4 minutes ago, clietas said:

Oh she's trouble.

Glad AOC is in office. Prolly need 50 more like her tho.

See, here's how I see it. If you added 40 new House Reps that overwhelmingly ran against the DNC, with little or no funding support or encouragement, what happens in '20 when you have the vocal "Gives Zero ****s" caucus in there actually willing to campaign for newbies or raise funds or raise their profiles? I am hoping we see 75-80 MORE seats flip to the "people who are not a mendacious POS" demographic.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LD0506 said:

See, here's how I see it. If you added 40 new House Reps that overwhelmingly ran against the DNC, with little or no funding support or encouragement, what happens in '20 when you have the vocal "Gives Zero ****s" caucus in there actually willing to campaign for newbies or raise funds or raise their profiles? I am hoping we see 75-80 MORE seats flip to the "people who are not a mendacious POS" demographic.

She's on MTP daily with Chuck. And she's soooooo much smarter than me. 

I should hate her, but there's no way I could. 

17 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

She's on MTP daily with Chuck. And she's soooooo much smarter than me. 

I should hate her, but there's no way I could. 

I don't know that she is any smarter than you or me, but she IS focused and passionate and gives zero ****s about ruffling feathers, and THAT can get you a long way in the world.

This might get interesting is she can maintain the momentum, she's already getting the gimlet eye from Nancy

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/07/politics/pelosi-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-green-new-deal/index.html

Gaetz is what you get when you take Baxter's weed away.....

Image result for mom baxter

Edited by LD0506
  • Haha 1

On 2/7/2019 at 11:11 AM, clietas said:

Oh she's trouble.

Glad AOC is in office. Prolly need 50 more like her tho.

Do they have Razzies in the journalist profession for stupid story titles?  Look at this one from nymag: "AOC’s Green New Deal Resolution Is Utopian — and Pragmatic."

Utopian and pragmatic??? Wow - wonder if NY magazine has ever heard the term mutually exclusive.

• Haha 1