Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

boy, i hope the whole, or a lot of, mulvaney's speech to those college students gets a ton of air time.....potentially fun fireworks beyond the initial headlines...he says a lot of stuff....like the leaders in his party believe climate change is real but their constituents don't want to have to change their lives like they think they'd have to in order to deal with it so they just move on....

and how the deep state is super-real ---this is where they once again tap into that deep vein of inherent nutterism, dishonesty, hypocrisy, and ignorance dominating the gop....in this case it's where they substitute bureaucracy and bureaucrats most of us, right/left/whatever, have decried throughout history and make it a one-side only conspiracy called "deep state" 

now once upon a time you could have argued with some truth the conservative contention that their claimed preference (debatable--just as much a bait and switch as not when you examine reality) for a tiny fed gov't reduces that problem whereas the left wants expansion of gov't which is inevitably more unbearable and counterproductive, and then argue the pros and cons of both views and find a middle ground (crazy talk now, but it used to be common)

but no, now it's a gargantuan gov't wide one-sided dem conspiracy deal...which somehow (thanks vlad!) still allowed a gop controlled senate and a gop potus....lying stupid greedy nutter gopers....rational people in gov't jobs who aren't all emotionally bubbly can be against bog-standard idiocy and corruption and malevolence without it even being partisan let alone part of a vast left wing conspiracy

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

but no, now it's a gargantuan gov't wide one-sided dem conspiracy deal...which somehow (thanks vlad!) still allowed a gop controlled senate and a gop potus....lying stupid greedy nutter gopers....rational people in gov't jobs who aren't all emotionally bubbly can be against bog-standard idiocy and corruption and malevolence without it even being partisan let alone part of a vast left wing conspiracy

I love how apparently the liberal Deep State is unfairly controlling a government where the executive, congressional, and judicial branches are all republican populated. Good stuff.

The thing is, there is a deep state. 

I truly believe that Barack got a sit-down & was told how "things are". 

I can't explain this like my husband could, but it made absolutely perfect sense, despite his issues. 

It's a money/Masons thing. I know, part conspiracy theory. But not meant to tear things apart, more to keep it together. 

15 minutes ago, Chachie said:

I love how apparently the liberal Deep State is unfairly controlling a government where the executive, congressional, and judicial branches are all republican populated. Good stuff.

Yep.  The all powerful George Soros army of deep state soldiers were unable to prevent Donald Trump of all people from winning an election. LOLOLOL. This is how the GOP operate though. Even when they win, they push the narrative that it was in despite of all of the above.  It keeps them motivated and paranoid.  The GOP controls 2/3 branches of government yet they act like they have been wronged. 

6 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I agree.  We certainly have plenty of evidence throughout our history of the intelligence community doing very shady things with more than questionable motives.

The problem with going along with the *current* accepted version of "deep state" is that it has taken on a different meaning.  Ever since Newt Gingrich got on Fox News and said the phrase "deep state conspiracy" it has become a rallying cry of falsehoods and ignorance by the right wing, because traditionally most evidence of a deep state existing is them going after the have not(s) in society, infiltrating and poisoning movements when the middle and lower classes attempt to rise up to demand better.

It reminds when Joe Walsh (I think?) got on Fox Business channel after Obama got elected and said "We should have a tea party" as if it was some spontaneous comment and not some weak attempt to protest a President who barely just got elected.  It totally warped the idea behind what the actual original tea party was all about, but hey, it gave angry bored old white people an excuse to dress up in costumes and hold rallies against President Black Man.

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I truly believe that Barack got a sit-down & was told how "things are". 

I can't explain this like my husband could, but it made absolutely perfect sense, despite his issues. 

It's a money/Masons thing. I know, part conspiracy theory. But not meant to tear things apart, more to keep it together. 

Wouldn't that be more of an "illuminati" situation? As in more global than US governmental. Also- if true, then apparently the Deep State/Illuminati LOVES Trump because he's been able to crime his way to whatever he wants. 

I've always said that every presidential candidate tells the country what they're going to do until elected, when they face the exact scenario you mentioned and are then informed of what they are allowed to do. 

1 minute ago, Chachie said:

Wouldn't that be more of an "illuminati" situation? As in more global than US governmental. Also- if true, then apparently the Deep State/Illuminati LOVES Trump because he's been able to crime his way to whatever he wants. 

I've always said that every presidential candidate tells the country what they're going to do until elected, when they face the exact scenario you mentioned and are then informed of what they are allowed to do. 

Not totally blown illuminati. Keeping it local. 

Think about it. Barack was wanting some of the same social justice change that we're hearing ad nauseam now. He could've gotten some, but had to do some shady **** just to get healthcare that most (I had to drop mine) can't afford...and that was to try to HELP people...Trump's **** hasn't helped anyone longterm...even billionaires will die with bad air & water. 

/ramble 

38 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Not totally blown illuminati. Keeping it local. 

Think about it. Barack was wanting some of the same social justice change that we're hearing ad nauseam now. He could've gotten some, but had to do some shady **** just to get healthcare that most (I had to drop mine) can't afford...and that was to try to HELP people...Trump's **** hasn't helped anyone longterm...even billionaires will die with bad air & water. 

/ramble 

Yes, but Barack had a republican senate blocking him. Trump doesn't. I think that would play more into your Obama scenario than a Deep State, which is (according to republicans) a liberal thing.

I'm not disagreeing with you that there's a shadow govt. I just don't think it's liberal. That wouldn't make any sense because it wouldn't help the rich and powerful. 

As per trump's usual "tell the people the OPPOSITE" I would think he's using the deep state argument as misdirection. The deep state is on his side but this wouldn't fit his "I'm the victim" stance so he flips it.

All about that base, bout that base, bout that base.

The point is to keep the public divided over things they, by and large, agree on. (I'm remembering now. ) The money has to flow to both sides to keep the arguments alive. 

Trust me, people on the right want universal healthcare too. But because some dumbass said "liberal agenda" on Fox, they block it outta their minds that THEY REALLY NEED IT. And they send their last $5 to someone to stop it. 

It's mind-bending. And definitely, as you said, not liberal. 

Yeah, that’s pretty high brow humor. Right up there with fart noises.

He’s tooootally just trolling too. All those times he’s repeatedly told Americans that our elections are rigged and that the intelligence agencies can’t be trusted... when he was going to refuse to concede if he lost in 2016. When he fires career servicemen in critical positions and replaces them with lackeys, pardons scumbags, and cries for detractors to be punished for treason, the extortion of foreign countries to investigate his political opponents, the verbal felating of Putin and Kim Jong Un... all just trolling.

Actually, what it really is is that you are exactly what you’ve appeared to be this whole time and nothing more... A dude with an irrational hatred of the libs who is willing to excuse every action by the GOP that is the real life version of everything you want to pretend that Democrats are. And what’s actually more comical than the “trolling” that you believe Trump is doing are the arguments you make that you actually think are intelligent talking points.

10 minutes ago, nonniey said:

That is called trolling - and although I don't like Trump I'll give credit where credit is due - he is very successful in this and it is pretty funny.

Considering the entire inspiration for, voting for, and supporting blatant corruption of this admin by the people of that party is in fact a complete troll job... I suppose you're right.

Archived