Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

22 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Probably had a minor heart attack.  Doctor definitely told him to lay off the tweeting.

He will not lay off the tweeting.

Saw some people theorizing that this was the plan.  Basically say "oh, look at this poor frail old man, let him resign in peace."

I'm not buying into it.  If that were the case they wouldn't go to an actual hospital with real doctors, they'd stay at the White House and consult with one of their fake doctors.  My guess is real medical emergency of some sort.

Agree that he probably had a minor health scare.  Maybe very minor, like just chest pains. 

But the simpler reason I don't buy that Trump was setting up some future excuse is that Trump doesn't bother to set up his lies to give them an air of legitimacy.  He just lies.  If he wants to resign and he wants to make up an excuse (be it health or otherwise), he'll just resign and say the excuse that day.  

On 11/17/2019 at 5:37 PM, NoCalMike said:

The conservative in-fighting right now is something else.  They used to just be known to have awful ideas, but now most of them also support an awful person to go along with even worse ideas.

Well, word on the street is that McConnell didn't give the GOP talking points about impeachment strategy. Basically told them to throw whatever at the wall and see what sticks...not much is sticking and the inner turmoil is coming to a head.

Yes, there's certainly wany of doing it that are more classy, or less.  

But I felt the same way about the folks wh were claiming that the Clintons were renting out the Lincoln Bedroom, by inviting whoever offered them the most money.  

I think the job of POTUS ought to come with some perks.  Inviting people to the White House.  A ride on Marine One/AF1.  Presidential puppies, if there are any.  

And I don't have a problem if some ambassadorships are on the list.  

(For example, I don't have a problem with Sondland having his job.)  

At least as long as it's understood that your "Deputy" will actually handle all official policymaking and things, and all "the Ambassador" gets is a new tux and a diplomatic passport.  

8 minutes ago, Larry said:

Yes, there's certainly wany of ding it that are more classy, or less.  

But I felt the same way about the folks wh were claiming that the Clintons were renting out the Lincoln Bedroom, by inviting whoever offered them the most money.  

I think the job of POTUS ought to come with some perks.  Inviting people to the White House.  A ride on Marine One/AF1.  Presidential puppies, if there are any.  

And I don't have a problem if some ambassadorships are on the list.  

(For example, I don't have a problem with Sondland having his job.)  

At least as long as it's understood that your "Deputy" will actually handle all official policymaking and things, and all "the Ambassador" gets is a new tux and a diplomatic passport.  

That pissed me off at the time, but I don't think giving someone a temporary reward in return for money, is the same as giving them a government job in return for money and potentially allowing them to buy senate votes by donating more right before their hearing.

Just saw this posted elsewhere:  if you go to DeathClock and enter Trump's birthday of June 14, 1946 with a BMI of 30 (if Trump is 6' 3" and 243 as claimed) and a normal set of assumptions, it calculates he will die on March 25, 2020.  That's without his rumored adderall abuse, and high stress level job.

40 minutes ago, China said:

Just saw this posted elsewhere:  if you go to DeathClock and enter Trump's birthday of June 14, 1946 with a BMI of 30 (if Trump is 6' 3" and 243 as claimed) and a normal set of assumptions, it calculates he will die on March 25, 2020.  That's without his rumored adderall abuse, and high stress level job.

Do 6'2 and 312 lbs. 

Archived