Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I can only imagine how scared a lot of locals must be right now, if they’re still there.

It’s like the 12 days of Christmas for Putin.  I wonder what we’re getting him next.

Damn Trump to hell.  We can’t take much more of his ****ng leadership.

3 minutes ago, Bang said:

What an awesome turn of events. 
Code Pink would be proud of you republicans for how easily you have given up.  Your pacifist stance is bound to create peace by strengthening ALL of our enemies.

~Bang

Huh, where has most of the criticism of the President been coming from on this issue? 

5 minutes ago, twa said:

Sounds like Bang is missing the neo-cons :kickcan:

At least they had balls.
The one thing you could count on was a military backbone. 
there's a big difference between them and their nutty domestic policies and a traitor / puppet handing our enemies everything they need to control global power.

8 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Huh, where has most of the criticism of the President been coming from on this issue? 

So you think they will change their vote after they realize the fraud this president is?

**** no they won't. 

Maybe you haven't heard that it's the democrats fault for following impeachment proceedings?
Y'all will get in line and kiss the ring, just like you always do.

~Bang

10 minutes ago, Bang said:

At least they had balls.
The one thing you could count on was a military backbone. 
there's a big difference between them and their nutty domestic policies and a traitor / puppet handing our enemies everything they need to control global power.

So you think they will change their vote after they realize the fraud this president is?

**** no they won't. 

Maybe you haven't heard that it's the democrats fault for following impeachment proceedings?
Y'all will get in line and kiss the ring, just like you always do.

~Bang

Kiss the ring? Obviously you haven't been paying attention to my posts on Trump the last 3 4 years. BTW want to piss off a Trumpster? Point out to him that Trump is just continuing Obama's foreign policy (They will go ape ****). I know I've told Trumpsters that. 

26 minutes ago, nonniey said:

I would say “some”, not “most”. I would also say that every negative consequence of a Trump presidency has been entirely predictable. Years of facilitating the moral & intellectual breakdown of the GOP voting base that allowed things to get so bad that a Trump could even be elected is not absolved by some criticism of this one thing... even less so as they are simultaneously telling the American people that there’s a secret deep state shadow government & our intelligence agencies can’t be trusted in an attempt to help that asshole get elected again. Not to mention all of the many, many other harmful consequences of their actions that they’ve been denying & obfuscating on for the last few years... they ought to be taking a good, long look in the mirror. This is on the GOP just as much (in reality, more) than on Trump. If some idiot gives a monkey a gun & the monkey shoots someone, you don’t blame the monkey.

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Wait until 2 months after hes gone and Republicans are referring to him as a Democrat like he actually was one.

I've been referring to him as Democrat all along (Which I admit is certainly an exaggeration). I usually use it in my arguments with Trumpsters. 

GOP criticism of this president has no teeth.

When the rubber meets the road, they ALWAYS get in line.

EVERY time.
Remember when McCain famously turned his thumb down and swung a vote away?
He's dead and trump still won't let it die. 

"Criticism"... based on everything i've seen it's part of the plan to keep people still believing any of this resembles our country until the takeover is complete.

No spine. No way I will believe anything like one is forming now.

See, with me it's like so.

Lie to me once, and you're a liar. I will not accept you. Period. You will never be anything else to me but a liar.
Every time.

this is how it works in my personal life for personal reasons. It isn't even a conscious thing. Once i find a lie, i am done with you.

Nothing to me is more disgusting. Nothing. 
And these ****s lie a thousand times a week. Trump lies so much it is mind boggling, and they back ALL of it. They defend and excuse EVERY single BIT.

Now, as far as politics go, i expect a little. And in some cases, lies are acceptable when they are dealing with national security,, misdirecting enemies, etc. I have even said a few dozen times in here, i put 'lies" and 'unkept campaign promises" on different shelves. 
Mostly. Most of the time i figur a promise can't be kept because once in office, certain info becomes available to show why it cant be done,,, which can't be told to us.

ie; Obama's promise to close gitMo. he got in and they said "Here is why we can't close it". And we did not, and he can't come out and say "look, there really ARE some seriously evil people in here."
Another one i think was used unfairly was Bush 1s "no new taxes"..    then we had a war. We had to pay for it, and to his credit, he tried to.

But i will build a wall and make Mexico pay for it is a lie, and was well known to everyone to be one except the dupes.

Tired of hearing the Republicans sudden opposition.
Show me. On all of it.

~Bang

Archived