Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 minute ago, twa said:

from my reading US forces were not shelled or bombed , a identified target 1000 meters away was.

bit too close for comfort though,

Oh good. That’s a big ****ing relief that your very reliable reading choices would confirm that for us. 

Thank goodness. Whew. Crazy **** man crazy ****. Glad you are here to help out. 

3 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Probably some of our former allies seeking refuge. Carry on.

a outpost of theirs supposedly.

If ya'll want to spend the blood and gold I'm fine with giving Syria and Turkey a needed adjustment....and a Kurd state.

To be fair, it seems clear that Turkey was not trying to harm or kill the soldiers and it's intended as some sort of threat or warning.  

That isn't to say it's something they should be doing or that it should go unpunished, but let's not make it into something it isn't at this point.

The military should shoot Trump in self defense.

Look all you dumb ****ers. Our HEROES are being bombed thanks to your ****ing king, who intentionally left them out there open to it.

Remember that on sunday while you're busy worrying about who is kneeling for the flag.

If you forgot what the flag is, don't worry,  there will be plenty of photos of American widows and mothers being handed them all nicely folded into a triangle.

With bombs and guns, "warnings" are direct threats.

~Bang

14 minutes ago, Bang said:

With bombs and guns, "warnings" are direct threats.

Sorry, @visionary but I have to agree with  Bang here. 

Are we going to wait for the "we didnt mean to, we thought you were terrorists" like we do?  This is war, ****, happens, people die. I need clarity of if that's what Turkey is doing to try to hurry us up out the area, this isnt Thailand, this is a NATO ally we are talking about.  

This is the equivalent of a little kid asking their mom to stay up watching cartoons and eating cookies while the mom is OD'ing on the couch.  Do they know better? Does it matter? Stop doing drugs, mom, and tell your kid to go to bed.

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Sorry, @visionary but I have to agree with  Bang here. 

Are we going to wait for the "we didnt mean to, we thought you were terrorists" like we do?  This is war, ****, happens, people die. I need clarity of if that's what Turkey is doing to try to hurry us up out the area, this isnt Thailand, this is a NATO ally we are talking about.  

This is the equivalent of a little kid asking their mom to stay up watching cartoons and eating cookies while the mom is OD'ing on the couch.  Do they know better? Does it matter? Stop doing drugs, mom, and tell your kid to go to bed.

Not really sure what you guys are saying, to be honest.  

4 minutes ago, visionary said:

I jus want to know if it's true Turkey is in any way trying to bomb targets near us in a deliberate attempt to get our troops to get out the area faster versus communicating with us the best they can to avoid hitting us.    

Proving they are trying to intimidate us us harder to prove then them already firing kn us by mistake

https://www.newsweek.com/us-troops-syria-turkey-1464727

I find it hard to believe UK or France would do something like this without making absolute sure we weren't in the area anymore, this is what an authoritarian government does when you give them go ahead to do something they ain't got no business doing invading in the first place.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

I jus want to know if it's true Turkey is in any way trying to bomb targets near us in a deliberate attempt to get our troops to get out the area faster versus communicating with us the best they can to avoid hitting us.    

Proving they are trying to intimidate us us harder to prove then them already firing kn us by mistake

https://www.newsweek.com/us-troops-syria-turkey-1464727

I find it hard to believe UK or France would do something like this without making absolute sure we weren't in the area anymore, this is what an authoritarian government does when you give them go ahead to do something they ain't got no business doing invading in the first place.

A lot of military or ex officials have been saying that they knew where we were and did this deliberately.  The logical assumption is this is a threat or warning from Turkey to tell us to get further out of their way.  

4 minutes ago, visionary said:

A lot of military or ex officials have been saying that they knew where we were and did this deliberately.  The logical assumption is this is a threat or warning from Turkey to tell us to get further out of their way.  

I dont believe allies should be doing that to each other.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I dont believe allies should be doing that to each other.

Turkey has long shown it is not much of a ally....they are however a nation that wants to protect it's borders from the Kurds which HAVE been a problem for them.

welcome to the ME ****hole.

2 hours ago, visionary said:

What i'm saying is pretty simple. Our people are in harm's way thanks to Commander Buffoon. 

If Turkey is sending rockets or missiles or artillery shell into our designated areas, that is an attack, and a warning is a threat. Get out or we will shoot them at you.

And as usual, i am generally fed up with the bootlicking supporters who can seemingly find no spine what-so-ever to stand up for anything they swear to believe in and love.

~BAng

Archived