Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

15 minutes ago, visionary said:

This worry of theirs seems a lot less legitimate years after the Kurdish forces took over the area.  Right now it looks a lot more like a land grab and an excuse to kill Kurds. 

Agreed and likely the best opportunity they will have at doing it since the current POTUS is a total idiot, embroiled in domestic controversies and a complete opportunist who doesn't want to lose business in Turkey.

I wonder what our EU "allies" think or will do right now. An ISIS resurgence, more ME instabilitiy and bad behavior by Turkey is a lot more of their problem than ours.

12 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Ok I want to erase from memory that Pat Robertson thing. 

if i believed in satan i'd figure robertson was one of his fave guises

talk about a soiled (putting in mildly) brand

xtianity should just sell its rights to trumpco and call it a day---the catholics could secede from the rest of the church and have their own kingdom

43 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

And this is the guy the "majority of the military" supports?  Why again?

Weird how the first resistance to Trump by his lapdogs is when it comes to something military-related.   They know in their hearts there is an unqualified fool in the white house, and his actions are costing lives.  How many are too many for them to keep going along with his idiocy?

The majority of the active duty military voted for Hillary in 2016.

The Vets were the ones who voted for Trump.

4 minutes ago, Larry said:

Didn't we have an announcement like 3 hours ago, that the US had closed the airspace over Syria?

The attack is supposedly on the Iraq side of the crossing, though there have been unconfirmed reports that they bombed a christian village in Syria ( I've also seen statements disputing any bombings in Syria so far)

22 minutes ago, visionary said:

"And that's why I didn't bother to ask how they felt about withdrawing from an active battlefield against a terrorist organization. And not even give them advance notice that I was doing it."

(Wonder if he consulted with Rudy and Jarred.)

Archived