Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 1 (Xbone, PS4, PC)

S.T.real,lights,out

44 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

You have to go at least 3-19...........:ph34r:

That was perhaps my worst K/D ever.......and I finished 4th overall (wasn't that it?) in points out of the 32 people on our team while you and your wife were #1 and #2.  Objectives for the win.  I'm telling ya, my switch to the slow ass scout rifle killed my K/D.  But I want that Martini now.  

Yeah dude, I don't know how you did it.  I accidentally spawned as a Scout last night, those one shot sniper rifles just don't work for me.  ****'s are garbage for my playstyle.  But that Martini does look official!  I got clipped by it a few times yesterday LOL.  

This is The 'Field, playing the objectives really hard is a lot more important than getting kills.  In that game you're talking about, there were people on our team with 20+ more kills than you and you were still above them on the scoreboard.  Because you were on the front lines, knee deep in the ****.  #PTFO #tryhard

13 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Yeah dude, I don't know how you did it.  I accidentally spawned as a Scout last night, those one shot sniper rifles just don't work for me.  ****'s are garbage for my playstyle.  But that Martini does look official!  I got clipped by it a few times yesterday LOL.  

This is The 'Field, playing the objectives really hard is a lot more important than getting kills.  In that game you're talking about, there were people on our team with 20+ more kills than you and you were still above them on the scoreboard.  Because you were on the front lines, knee deep in the ****.  #PTFO #tryhard

I've been playing solely as a scout just to get the Martini unlocked. That gun is a monster. 

You should have at least one scout in your squad. It's best to have a mix of all classes. I do well with the bolt action snipers. I was top 5% on BF4. As a sniper I do play the objective though and help my squad/team by spotting enemies both with scope and spotting flares. 

25 minutes ago, EBoz said:

You should have at least one scout in your squad. It's best to have a mix of all classes. I do well with the bolt action snipers. I was top 5% on BF4. As a sniper I do play the objective though and help my squad/team by spotting enemies both with scope and spotting flares. 

Without a doubt!  A good sniper is very valuable.  Spotted bad guys are even easier to notice in BF1 than BF4 I think.  

We gotta get the PS4 crew up and running in a full squad.  I'll be online on and off most of the weekend.  

19 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Disliking this medic gun and getting war bonds is hard

Do you unlock shotguns later after you rank up?  I tried the medic class one time last night, only guns available were semi autos.  I need a dumper for that CQC in the bunkers.  

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Did you add me to your list for the ES squad?  I'm about to get on for a little bit and hope to get some time in this weekend.

added you last night, bud.  :cheers:  In the comments section of the friend request, I put "chew"  LOL.  

5 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Without a doubt!  A good sniper is very valuable.  Spotted bad guys are even easier to notice in BF1 than BF4 I think.  

We gotta get the PS4 crew up and running in a full squad.  I'll be online on and off most of the weekend.  

Yep because I think in BF1 enemies do not show up on the mini map when firing like they did in previous Battlefields. 

Im going to be on later this evening and most of the weekend. Would love to run some games with you guys. 

Just busted out the M1903 Experimental scout rifle, its got lower damage, but it's semi-auto with a ROF of 430 (think that was it), so you can take down people a lot easier than with the other rifles (talking non-scope sniper rifles).  Already rank 5 in scout, halfway to 6.  I'm not sure when, but the past couple of ranks I noticed that it dropped from needing 50K xp to 30K, so it ranks up faster as you progress past the first 2 or 3 ranks in the scout class.

Are the servers down again?  Cause I was playing earlier, hopped off about an hour ago tried to get on Madden and it wouldn't connect to EA.  Tried to jump on BF1 and it said it couldn't connect to EA servers.  Accepted Chews party invite and it said I couldn't connect to voice chat with him or his wife due to network issues and Nat Type.  My Nat Type is 2, which is what it always is.

Archived