Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 1 (Xbone, PS4, PC)

S.T.real,lights,out

We'll be on and off all day today and tomorrow, doc.

Ankther great run with taze last night.  Dude was going hammertime with whatever scout rifle he was using lol

Bro, if you drive the blimp, you csn do massive bombing runs.  Got a 6-piece 1,200 point kill with it.  Nearly spewed my pants.

And I finally fo8nd a shotgun that shreds for the assault class I think it's an A-10

Dynamite  (C4) doesn't even stick to vehicles anymore.  So if a vehicle is moving, you've gotta throw one...get a safe distance away, blow it.  Chase the vehicle, throw another 1, get safe, blow it....ugh.  

I give it 2 weeks before either tanks are nerfed or explosives are buffed.

I had 2 anti-tank grenades direct hi, then hit it with 3 dynamite sticks.....the sob was still rolling.  

If you run Support, this is lifehack turned up to 11:

Run with the Benet on single shot mode. Trigger pull is as fast as you can manage, with super-boosted accuracy. I've yet to run into a scenario where I wish I would've had it on full auto.

It's so good i feel like it has to be a mistake by the devs.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Yeah that's why you were consistently below me and chew on the leaderboard?

Jk bruh sike #Truth

I wasn't running medic when we played.  But I never claimed to be good at the game either lol.  Just saying that the starter gun isn't that bad on the class.  Played Medic most of the day and it wasn't as bad as when I tried it day 1.  

3 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

All I know is I consistently ranked above you :]

?

I'm sure Taze isn't envious, having unshattered ankles and all.

Stop talking down to your teammates, buttwaffle.  I'd snap you right in the ankle, first millisecond of a hardcore match, for coming on here like "I'm better than you." to your own squad-mates.  Everyone has a role and can effect a match greatly without it showing on the stat sheet.  Like, omg, Patrick Ramsey had WAY BETTER stats than Joe Jacoby.  He should just walk up to him like "ha I'm better than you."

You gots your flank coverers, your peeps that go around doing the little things that effect a match greatly and aren't very glamorous or rewarding, people who hold great positions and pour on pressure whilst maybe not racking up kills real fast...

Man, I always point to BLTO as an extreme example.  He'd put up **** stats but would ruin people's day by hiding out somewhere ridiculous and wrecking a blitzing SOB with an RPG.  Man, that **** is DEVASTATING to your moral, makes you wanna cry and put the controller down.  Game over, from that kill forward.  Dude go like 7-9 but make kids eyes pop out with frustration.

11 hours ago, youngchew said:

Dynamite  (C4) doesn't even stick to vehicles anymore.  So if a vehicle is moving, you've gotta throw one...get a safe distance away, blow it.  Chase the vehicle, throw another 1, get safe, blow it....ugh.  

I give it 2 weeks before either tanks are nerfed or explosives are buffed.

I had 2 anti-tank grenades direct hi, then hit it with 3 dynamite sticks.....the sob was still rolling.  

Yeah. One reason I'm digging Support. Their anti vehicle weapon is an auto-disable if put almost anywhere.

The biggest problem IMO is that Scout players as a whole haven't figured out that it's crucial they use those seemingly weak-ass rounds to weaken tanks just a little. It makes a huge difference. Couldn't get a foothold in an Operations map because about 20 players were playing Scout and just ripping every tank to shreds.

13 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

All I know is I consistently ranked above you :]

?

You are better at video games and FPS than me.  I was just pointing out that I tried the medic again and found the starting gun to not be that bad, regardless of the bad rap it gets.  I watched the video posted in here of the best weapons and that dude who was pretty damn good basically said all the guns in medic are garbage with exception to the rank 10 gun in the class.

I plan to rank all the classes to 10 and played some medic for a couple of rounds and didn't do too bad with the starter weapon in those games I played.  The only thing I found that sucked about it was the extremely slow reload time, it got me killed a lot.  The gun itself at medium to close range was pretty good though as far as killing people.  Only thing is its 10 shots.  So you can take out about 2 people before you reload and if there is more, you're screwed.

I could really care less about my K/D right now anyhow, I'm going for the captures and defends.  Chew will confirm, the vast majority of our games, I'm up there in overall score, sometimes we rank 1, 2, 3 and 4 as a squad (me being 3 or 4 usually behind Chew and his wife).  I'm usually never out of the top 10 in score on the overall team of 32.  I also finish a lot of games with most captures or highest class score.  My K/D is hit or miss, hell, last night I finished something like 3-19 but was #3 overall and we got the victory.  

Now get to the store and grab a new mic.

5 hours ago, drtdrums said:

Yeah. One reason I'm digging Support. Their anti vehicle weapon is an auto-disable if put almost anywhere.

The biggest problem IMO is that Scout players as a whole haven't figured out that it's crucial they use those seemingly weak-ass rounds to weaken tanks just a little. It makes a huge difference. Couldn't get a foothold in an Operations map because about 20 players were playing Scout and just ripping every tank to shreds.

Yeah, I've been running only support.  I think I cracked level 10 Support last night, I'm ready for the big boy guns.  But the A-10 shotty is a rage-enducer.  I've gotten several messages on PSN calling me a shotgun bish. :)

I was unaware that sniper fire damaged tanks.  Interesting.  The inability to completely destroy a tank by yourself as a support player has been frustrating me lately.  3 dynamite sticks (gadget 1), 2 anti-tank grenades (gadget 2), and then hit it with a light anti-tank grenade (grenade slot).  All that and I only disable it and it catches fire.  And by the time I've thrown all that, the tank driver sees me, one shots me, and then sits there as he repairs his tank.  Fuuuuuuu!

I really like running as a medic as well but the guns are just bad.  From what I've seen, there is no other option than semi-auto rifles for medic class.  No bueno. 

12 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Stop talking down to your teammates, buttwaffle.

:ols:

Archived