Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 1 (Xbone, PS4, PC)

S.T.real,lights,out

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'm just gonna focus on ranking up each class to 3 which I read allows you to unlock just about all the weapons and gadgets for the class.  Also going to stockpile and save the majority of war bonds too.  By that time, the best weapons and overpowered ones will be known, and I can just go shopping lol

Need to be level 10 for this one. NSFW (Language). This thing is a beast.

12 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I'll go buy I mic if people are actually going to use it.

so in other words....you're going to buy a mic. ;)

8 minutes ago, S.T.real,lights,out said:

Wow.  Is that a Scout gun? 

8:57 mark of that video.  #Battlefieldthings

14 minutes ago, S.T.real,lights,out said:

Lol!!! XFactor loves the Martini. I've watched him on Twitch a bunch and he has been destroying people with it. 

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I'll go buy I mic if people are actually going to use it.

Do you still have the one that came with the console?  I know it's pretty crappy, but it's free lol.   I'll use a mic when running with you guys, pretty much always do.  As long as you don't mind some music in the background every once in a while.  

I remember mic'in up with Chewpacolypse in Battlefield Hardline (think that was it) and he was laughing at me cause "24's" was bumping in the background.

42 minutes ago, EBoz said:

PSN name the same as username here Buzz?

Yup

39 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Do you still have the one that came with the console?  I know it's pretty crappy, but it's free lol.   I'll use a mic when running with you guys, pretty much always do.  As long as you don't mind some music in the background every once in a while.  

I remember mic'in up with Chewpacolypse in Battlefield Hardline (think that was it) and he was laughing at me cause "24's" was bumping in the background.

Maybe.  I'll probably go buy new ones anyone.  I like nice things haha.  Then I can play the game loud and my wife won't have to hear it also.

Yeah dude, you can get a pretty decent headset for pretty cheap.  

If you've never used a headset before, it'll change your life.  The game sounds a lot different, and you can hear the footsteps of bad guys coming your way.  

ugh....I hate GS lol.  But then again I'm just anti GS.

If you want wirless, I'd recommend Turtle Beaches.  They're upper-tier as far as gaming headsets are concerned.  Even their cheaper ones starting in the $40s are decent.

Our Turtle Beaches weren't compatible with PS4 so wife just ordered us two sets of these https://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Gold-Wireless-Stereo-Headset-4/dp/B00HVBPRUO 

they've worked great, had em for over a year now.  4.5 out of /5 stars with over 4,100 reviews.

Turtle Beach is the way to go, I'm still rocking an ancient set, the Earforce Z2 lol.  Not to mention, I got drunk and stepped on them so one side of the band snapped, so its held together by the outer padding.  It broke while extended, so I can cram it back into the slide (where you adjust them to fit) and extend the other side out more so it fits.

I've been too cheap to buy another set lol.  But I might look into some wireless ones.  

Man, I need another weapon to use in Scout if I'm going for that Martini.........just played a round of conquest during lunch break and I did ok.  I've been rolling with the default sniper rifle and the hellfire pistol.  I found myself having to switch to the pistol to get more kills and it's just not fast enough.  Even having an off game, I still got something like 8000 XP, but I don't want it taking forever to hit rank 10 in the class.

Archived