Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 1 (Xbone, PS4, PC)

S.T.real,lights,out

27 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I could really care less about my K/D right now anyhow, I'm going for the captures and defends.  Chew will confirm, the vast majority of our games, I'm up there in overall score, sometimes we rank 1, 2, 3 and 4 as a squad (me being 3 or 4 usually behind Chew and his wife).  I'm usually never out of the top 10 in score on the overall team of 32.  I also finish a lot of games with most captures or highest class score.  My K/D is hit or miss, hell, last night I finished something like 3-19 but was #3 overall and we got the victory.  

ya bruh, you're usually highest in flag caps on the leaderboard.  Objective whores unite. :cheers:

Our entire squad is usually all in the top 5 every time LOL.  

30 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Yeah, I've been running only support.  I think I cracked level 10 Support last night, I'm ready for the big boy guns.  But the A-10 shotty is a rage-enducer.  I've gotten several messages on PSN calling me a shotgun bish. :)

I was unaware that sniper fire damaged tanks.  Interesting.  The inability to completely destroy a tank by yourself as a support player has been frustrating me lately.  3 dynamite sticks (gadget 1), 2 anti-tank grenades (gadget 2), and then hit it with a light anti-tank grenade (grenade slot).  All that and I only disable it and it catches fire.  And by the time I've thrown all that, the tank driver sees me, one shots me, and then sits there as he repairs his tank.  

I'm either misunderstanding (likely!) or you meant Assault? Nbd either way, as I stay confused. I keep typing Recon instead of Scout lol.

Also, yeah, Scouts can do 5-10 damage on vehicles with special rounds that take up one of their slots and have to be switched to. It feels useless when you're a lone wolf Scout, but get 3 or more involved and it gets nasty for tanks really fast. Hell, even if you have a Support toss a limpet mine on the tank to disable it, then sit and intermittently ping it with a Scout while the Support guy "reloads" his Limpet slot...

Making holes in walls with the Limpet is just...a blast (see what I did?)

I'm gonna have to put in some work to get that A10. Sounds fun  

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

You are better at video games and FPS than me.  I was just pointing out that I tried the medic again and found the starting gun to not be that bad, regardless of the bad rap it gets.  I watched the video posted in here of the best weapons and that dude who was pretty damn good basically said all the guns in medic are garbage with exception to the rank 10 gun in the class.

I plan to rank all the classes to 10 and played some medic for a couple of rounds and didn't do too bad with the starter weapon in those games I played.  The only thing I found that sucked about it was the extremely slow reload time, it got me killed a lot.  The gun itself at medium to close range was pretty good though as far as killing people.  Only thing is its 10 shots.  So you can take out about 2 people before you reload and if there is more, you're screwed.

Now get to the store and grab a new mic.

I was saying last night, I actually enjoy the cei-rigotti optical. Which is the 1st gun but the other version of it. The reloads suck, but if you reload at 0 or 5 bullets it's easiest. Easier to shoot 1-2 shots to get to 0 or 5 rounds, than it is to reload from 2 or 7 rounds if that makes sense.

Plus, I'm pretty sure you can change the majority of those guns to full auto by hitting down on the D-pad. Helps in a close quarter battle pinch.

35 minutes ago, drtdrums said:

I'm either misunderstanding (likely!) or you meant Assault? Nbd either way, as I stay confused. I keep typing Recon instead of Scout lol.

Also, yeah, Scouts can do 5-10 damage on vehicles with special rounds that take up one of their slots and have to be switched to. It feels useless when you're a lone wolf Scout, but get 3 or more involved and it gets nasty for tanks really fast. Hell, even if you have a Support toss a limpet mine on the tank to disable it, then sit and intermittently ping it with a Scout while the Support guy "reloads" his Limpet slot...

So that's what those shells are for..........I didn't read the description, was using them for regular kills, then thought it was a waste of a slot lol

47 minutes ago, drtdrums said:

Ugh, yeah.  I mean Assault.  My bad.  Once I'm out of all my anti-tank stuff, I feel useless.  No gadgets or anything LOL

I need to run more Limpet.  I like being able to resupply myself all the time too as Support.  

Do you know which class has that anti-tank RPG?  The one where you have to lay prone?

18 minutes ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

Plus, I'm pretty sure you can change the majority of those guns to full auto by hitting down on the D-pad. Helps in a close quarter battle pinch.

Sheesh, I didn't even realize that option existed in BF1.  I remember it from previous BFs, but never thought to try it.

Ugh, I'm a Battlenoob 

18 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Ugh, yeah.  I mean Assault.  My bad.  Once I'm out of all my anti-tank stuff, I feel useless.  No gadgets or anything LOL

I need to run more Limpet.  I like being able to resupply myself all the time too as Support.  

Do you know which class has that anti-tank RPG?  The one where you have to lay prone?

Sheesh, I didn't even realize that option existed in BF1.  I remember it from previous BFs, but never thought to try it.

Ugh, I'm a Battlenoob 

The assault guns blow.

59 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Assault :) I run with that and the AT nades. It only does like 18-20 dmg to tanks :(.

Also, the select fire modes available for each weapon are highlighted on customize screen.

42 minutes ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

The assault guns blow.

I'm not a fan of most of them either.  But do give that Model A 10 shotty a try.  it's a blast to use.  

3 minutes ago, drtdrums said:

Assault :) I run with that and the AT nades. It only does like 18-20 dmg to tanks :(.

Also, the select fire modes available for each weapon are highlighted on customize screen.

I just saw that on YT.  I'm sure ive got it unlocked by now.  

The dynamite is really fun throwing over walls and through doorways, though.  Ever had a guy on a horse try to rush and swipe ya?  Drop dynamite and take a step back.  blew him and his horse over my head as they got towards me ;)

But the Rocket gun means i'd have to drop either dynamite or ATT grenades.  Decisions, decisions.  

50 minutes ago, youngchew said:

I'm not a fan of most of them either.  But do give that Model A 10 shotty a try.  it's a blast to use.  

I just saw that on YT.  I'm sure ive got it unlocked by now.  

The dynamite is really fun throwing over walls and through doorways, though.  Ever had a guy on a horse try to rush and swipe ya?  Drop dynamite and take a step back.  blew him and his horse over my head as they got towards me ;)

But the Rocket gun means i'd have to drop either dynamite or ATT grenades.  Decisions, decisions.  

I opted for the rocket over dynamite so I could engage at a distance, but definitely should have switched back to dynamite on a few of the street maps. 

I'm usually the dude on the horse lol. It took me a bit to get used to it after the post beta nerf but that was the first medal I went after (IIRC 20 horseback kills, 10 kills with saber, 10 horseback kills in one round).

27 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Had a blast tonight.  #teamtryhad  #objectivewhores

Swag!

Doc, domination is fun.  We could run it if you want.  Same maps, theyre about cod size tho.  Usually the most chaotic section of the map.  No vehicles, just infantry.  A lot less xp tho lol.  

Just now, youngchew said:

Swag!

Doc, domination is fun.  We could run it if you want.  Same maps, theyre about cod size tho.  Usually the most chaotic section of the map.  No vehicles, just infantry.  A lot less xp tho lol.  

I just ran my first domination match, had 7 kills 2 deaths and it kicked me from the server :(

I unlocked and bought the 1916 marksman medic rifle, it was getting the job done, I'm pretty sure it will be my go to medic weapon.  I adjusted the scope to 2x.  I wish it would let me switch to iron sights, but it wont.  Deals out some good damage at close to medium range.  You can snipe people with it too easily at medium range.  

Just now, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

for sure bud, I would of kept playing but couldn't really focus. Massive hangover

At 5pm?  How much did you drink Sunday?  

15 hours ago, youngchew said:

ya bruh, you're usually highest in flag caps on the leaderboard.  Objective whores unite. :cheers:

Our entire squad is usually all in the top 5 every time LOL.  

Highest flag caps with your pressed ass on the team?  All pressed about capturing.  I love yall.  Bustin' your chops.  You cap 'em and I'll muscle around on Bdom.  Dammit Chew.  Dammit.

This cross-console multiplayer **** they were talking about a few months ago, it's bull**** I assume.

Gonna have to borrow Taze a lil guys.  Cap 'em, T-bone.

As for Doc, there should be a "heal ankles" ability in the Medic class just for him.

Archived