Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 1 (Xbone, PS4, PC)

S.T.real,lights,out

Bruh :ols:

I'm going to start throwing them towards choke points, not actually on top of us LOL.

Yeah that's my bad, I keep forgetting we had a medic.  I'm so used to spamming X to respawn.  If one more person runs assault, we could dispose of enemy tanks pretty quickly.  I think my man Solo was on the last game.

Just now, youngchew said:

Bruh :ols:

I'm going to start throwing them towards choke points, not actually on top of us LOL.

Yeah that's my bad, I keep forgetting we had a medic.  I'm so used to spamming X to respawn.  If one more person runs assault, we could dispose of enemy tanks pretty quickly.  I think my man Solo was on the last game.

My plan is to rank all four classes to 10, then unlock all the gadgets of need for each of them.  That way, I can play any class when needed.  Scout is at 10 already, working strictly on the medic now to get it out of the way, though, it's not as bad once you play it constantly.  With the new weapon I unlocked last night, it's only 78 rounds, but the magazine is around 27 or 28, so I don't have to reload after 10 shots.  

I was wrecking with it in Domination before I lost connection to that server, can't wait to try it out on Conquest, especially with the 2x scope (**** that 4x noise - I had to customize it).  

3 hours ago, S.T.real,lights,out said:

^^Damn, Scout is already 10 and you haven't been playing Conquest? What mode you rank that up so fast in?

I think you misread one of my previous posts.  I was saying that I'm usually only a TDM and Squad DM player in BF historically.  Rarely ever playing conquest.  But in BF1, I've played like 8 matches of TDM day one then switched over to Conquest only since then.  I hit Scout 10 Sat I think (or Sun.), medic is around rank 5, support is around rank 3 or 4 and assault is around 3.  

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You talking about the sweeper? 

Nah, the Selbstlader M1916 Marksman.  It's magazine holds 26 bullets and you have a total of 3 mags (78 total bullets), so you don't have to reload as much as with the starter medic rifle (Cei- Rigotti) which only holds 10 with a super slow reload.  

You should be able to get kills with the M1916 with 3 shots (body - full health) compared to 4 shots with the starter.  And it has a scope that can zoom from 2x to 4x.  I'd prefer iron sights but it's not an option, so I put it on 2x.  Which is nice if you need to snipe at medium range.

I usually prefer Rush to Conquest. I find it more fun, and since there is smaller teams, is easier for a small group or guys to run the match, thus more winning if you have a good squad.

I'm going to keep cranking out some conquest to level up, but once I get everything I need we need to play some Rush fellas. If you like winning.. you'll like Rush.

2 hours ago, STBonecrusher21 said:

Heard operations is much better/more balanced than rush.. Im sure Dice will keep working towards the balancing tho.. 

Generally agreed with the exception of Oman. A decent team defending can hold all 3 waves back on the first flags. It can be positively maddening, particularly when you rack up 60 kills in the dreadnought keeping a flag clear and no one manages to cap the damn thing because they're too afraid of the snipers.

4 hours ago, drtdrums said:

they're too afraid of the snipers.

Smoke grenades FTW!  you get two of them and my wife always runs Support so I've got refills.  I spam smoke all over every objective.  This ain't COD, them damn snipers don't have thermal sights :)

And I agree, I hate it when people play objective-based game modes but don't play the ****ing objective :(

3 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Smoke grenades FTW!  you get two of them and my wife always runs Support so I've got refills.  I spam smoke all over every objective.  This ain't COD, them damn snipers don't have thermal sights :)

And I agree, I hate it when people play objective-based game modes but don't play the ****ing objective :(

I always looked down upon smoke/gas grenades but playing with y'all last night I saw how effective they can be so I popped them on the kit today and didn't lose a game ?

Defintely a huge help for objectives. And unless someone has explosives they can't see ****, like you said, no thermal.

Yeah, I played more rush in BF3, hardly any in BF4.  I'm down for whatever though.  After watching a YT video of Operations, that looked pretty fun.  

We'll be on all night tonight after 8:00 EST.  

40 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

If there is a group, Conquest all the way.  So much better with a team working together.

So much this.  when we're all on a flag, calling out bad guys, smoke and grenades flying everywhere, tanks shooting at us.  Pure chaos.  Fun as hech!

4 minutes ago, S.T.real,lights,out said:

Keep trying to level up different classes but just love playing as assault. 

**** outta here, xbox noob.  ps4 mob is light years ahead of you

you know that's a joke, right? ;) 

Archived