Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 1 (Xbone, PS4, PC)

S.T.real,lights,out

39 minutes ago, EBoz said:

Got a new tv and I'm having huge problems adjusting. Was playing on a 55" with no problems but I just got a new 70". Have any of you had problems playing on larger tv's or is it just me sucking? Lol

I can only play certain games on my big screen (60"), like sports games.  FPS, I can't do it well at all.  Every once in a while I'd play them on my 46" with the surround sound in my man cave and I would do ok.  I'm so used to playing FPS on a PC and with a monitor.  Prior to BF4 and CoD: BO2, I only played FPS on my PC with a mouse and keyboard.

When I first played BF4 and BO2, I had to buy a wireless keyboard and mouse and this adapter that allowed me to use them with the Xbox 360 and PS3.  I hooked that up and then my console to my PC monitor and would go to town.  The, when the PS4 and XB1 came out, my adapter no longer worked and they were in the process of developing a new one for the new gen consoles, so I had to learn to play them on consoles with a controller.

I did, but haven't looked back as far as gaming on a gaming monitor.  It's a BenQ 24", with a 1ms response time, no lag, 60hz and I love it.  I tried hooking my console up on my 60" a month or two ago to play some Rainbow Six Siege on it and I was horrible, not to mention it looked awkward because I was having to move my head from left to right to see the entire screen.

Hell, for my man cave, I just bought the same monitor (27" this time) to put in there so I can game and watch TV at the same time (like I do currently in my office).  Gonna have one console in there and the other down here.  

Tank busting is all I care about now.  2 AT mines and an AT grenade takes out any tank.  

We need to squad up sometime, it really sucks playing this game by yourself.  This ain't COD, 32 v 32 can be brutal if most of your team sucks or just camps. :( 

10 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I know Doc joined my party.  Then left, cause nobody else jumped on and Im sure he was tired of hearing me and my best friend/college roommate talk in chat lol.

11PM my ass :(

lol y'all voices were identical. I was playing a couple games while y'all in lobby and had some really bad lag. 

Just started using the Marksman Sniper rifles (SMLE MKIII), with the iron sights only, 2x ADS. Looks like I found my bread and butter...

Iron Sights (90 Minutes)
114 Kills, 42% Accuracy, 24 Headshots, 1.3 KPM

vs.

Scope Version (30 Minutes)
22 Kills, 32% Accuracy, 6 Headshots, .7KPM

Reminds me of rocking the Kar98k in COD2. Once I get that Martini-Henry... :headbang:

1 hour ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

Just started using the Marksman Sniper rifles (SMLE MKIII), with the iron sights only, 2x ADS. Looks like I found my bread and butter...

Iron Sights (90 Minutes)
114 Kills, 42% Accuracy, 24 Headshots, 1.3 KPM

vs.

Scope Version (30 Minutes)
22 Kills, 32% Accuracy, 6 Headshots, .7KPM

Reminds me of rocking the Kar98k in COD2. Once I get that Martini-Henry... :headbang:

Finally got the Martini-Henry yesterday. That thing is a cannon. You are going to love it. 

Last Friday night.  It is somewhat different from bf4 hardcore. At first I wasn't happy with it but having continued to play it you adjust.

1. Spotting the enemy,  you only hear a voice ( enemy scout or enemy tank) no icon appears over them. 

2. When you are aiming no icon appears on the enemy, no teammates  icons unless you aim at them . Icon appears for ID  only for a sec.  You must ID your shots or you will team kill. 

3. When you kill the enemy you only know you did by hearing the sound of coins dropping.  Also you don't see who you killed. When you are killed your killers name appears on the screen.

Those are a few of the hardcore changes. 

• 2 weeks later...

Any other ES'ers still playing this game?! :(

I have about 54 hours online and wife and I are playing almost every day.  I've got a big enough crew to where we usually need two squads lately.  

I've got my SPM at 1,079, top 1% on the planet.  Not that I'm one to boast ;) 

Archived