Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 1 (Xbone, PS4, PC)

S.T.real,lights,out

16 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

How are you all not watching the game?

Honestly, after waking up to watch the game at 9:30 am, then watching some of the 1pm games, I became bored.  Decided to chill and play something where I don't have to focus a ton like NBA 2K17, the domination mode in myteam, so I can pause, etc.  That way I could watch some TV/movies at the same time.

Then once dinner time hit around 8:15pm, I really didn't care about watching anymore football.  It was all about watching some TV with the wife and The Walking Dead at 9pm, then putting on a horror movie to go to bed too.

LOL @ Buzz.  We had a great run last night.  Full squad of 5 friends, won 5 games in a row.

There was some cornball that went 59-2 on the other team, typical tank camper that sat in a corner of the map and dind't play the objectives at all.  We destroyed his team by over 200 tickets.

So next round, 4 of us went with tank-busting Assault classes, and my wife ran support to drop ammo.  Totally abandoning the objectives, our sole goal was to hunt this kid down and punish him for playing like a sissy, and to learn him that he's not nearly as good as he thinks he is.  It was the urban map with all the buildings around the objectives.  4 of us lobbing anti-tank grenades and Rockets at this fool, we destroyed his tank in less than 10 seconds.  This happened several times.  And we all teabagged him as a group after every time we killed him.  It was glorious!  

He backed out of the lobby after that game. :)

29 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Hahahaha...too bad I missed it.  I should have gotten on.  not a single kid came last night.  we stayed up until 10 and then turned the lights off.  

What the hell, man?!  All these 21st century helicopter moms only allowing apples and gluten-free granola for Halloween?

We'll be on probably every night this week. 

18 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Do you mean the Limpet Charge?

Nah the Elite class. Long rifle that fires a single round which does something like 20 damage per shot to tanks. No discernible drop. I was doing 25 damage to the boat from all the way across the map.

holy crap.  I've heard the announcement "there's anti-tank available in  your area" or something like that, but never picked it up.  I always figured it was the exact same thing as Assault AT rockets.  Wrong.

You get 20 rounds with that thing?!  I'm picking one up tonight LOL

I want to find a list or map of each tankhunter location now. It was the most fun I've had in BF1.

The poor Scout who tried to sneak up on me and ate the sawed off shotgun (the tankhunter's secondary) to the face...hilarious. I was just laughing my ass off the whole time I had it. 

LOL, that was great.   The best multikill I've had with a grenade/explosive was back in BO2, on the Nuketown map.  It was 5 enemies taking B, all lying prone.  I came running up after I respawned in the back yard behind the house and the fence was blocking them from seeing me, I tossed a bouncing betty like a frisbee and it landed right in the middle of them and blew them all up.  

Archived