Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 1 (Xbone, PS4, PC)

S.T.real,lights,out

10 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Not if you want to unlock weapons and rank each class up fast as possible.  I'm about that first and foremost, then will gladly play any game mode.

Getting the level 10 assault taking a minute. Save the medic for last, the last gun is absolute ****, takes minimum 2 bullets to kill someone, and the clip is only 5. ****ing stupid. 

I haven't really played this game for almost a week now. I am having mixed feelings with this game . If they don't add hardcore soon I will end up putting this game on a shelf. The current game mode (normal) , I hate it. Some sniper takes me out half a map away.  I get that.  

When a bayonet comes running at me and I have emptied a 8 round clip from my m1911 in them and I still die , not right. 

I jump on a anti aircraft gun and knock a plane out of the sky with one clip or less but turn same gun on a ground soldier coming towards my direction and , I die because 5 or 6 rounds didn't kill him . A anti aircraft gun round !!. 

This isn't one time occurrences.  This is all the time .

Sorry ,Done with my rant :chair:

My issue with the game is more about the lack of customization ability of the different weapons.  I like a lot of different options to play with.  I'm hoping some will come in future expansion packs.  I think this is the first time I've started playing a BF game at release date so not sure if this and the lack of hardcore is normal at first release.

32 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

My issue with the game is more about the lack of customization ability of the different weapons.  I like a lot of different options to play with.  I'm hoping some will come in future expansion packs.  I think this is the first time I've started playing a BF game at release date so not sure if this and the lack of hardcore is normal at first release.

I'm pretty sure that hardcore was available at launch for all the previous versions of BF (BF:BC2, BF3, BF4  and Hardline).

5 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

All the guns are pretty unique imo. I like it cause there's a distinct feel to every gun, like the snipers with their sweet spots

20 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Dont think you're going to get that with this game. Its WW1. Not a lot of customization was available. I believe they have said they are adding like a dozen more guns or something. But i dont think youre going to have the option of different scopes and attachments like u have in other games. 

8 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Battlefield marathon for usneigyy now.  ps4 homies hop on if you wanna rock

Taze I'm downloading IW lol

LOL, I see you got my PS4 message.  I kept seeing y'all on BO3.  Sorry I didn't join the party Saturday.  My parents were in town, wife and dad went to the football game (I stayed home since I was getting over a cold) and my mom was chilling in the house.  

All good lol

Too spoked in Battlefield, probably put this game down for a while until we csn get a squad up.  Mika and I were trying SO hard just now, only to lose by over 300 tickets.

Squad members perched up on a hill 500 yards from the nearest objective.  we left and joined a new squad, more snipers up in the hills.  

It makes my Type A blood boil to lose with teammates that play objective games like they're tdm.  I can't do it, almost broke my controller just now lol

Feel like we're wasting our time.  I could sit back with a sniper rifle too and pick off people from 300 feet away.  but it's conquest so I'm busy on the front lines trying to take flags

ES homies we need you lol

I played all the BFs as Engineer or assault. But this one i love playing as a scout. 

I play with the Scout class but charge like im assault. Use the snipers without the scope. One hit with that and a quick switch to the pistol destroys dudes. Plus always using my flares to spot people while taking flags helps out a lot. 

Archived