Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 1 (Xbone, PS4, PC)

S.T.real,lights,out

55 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Im down.  Just got done running some games with Buzz, he had to drop.  Finishing up dinner right now, be on in 5-10 minutes

Yea sorry about that.  Someone told me they weren't coming tonight and then showed up anyways to buy some crap.  Watching the game now.  Green Bay looks like crap!

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Yea sorry about that.  Someone told me they weren't coming tonight and then showed up anyways to buy some crap.  Watching the game now.  Green Bay looks like crap!

It's all good bruh, we will have a full squad.  Got plenty of peeps wanting to play with us and one of my good friends from high school/college jumped in our party chat and committed to playing with us.  **** gonna be fun dawg.  Was playing with Chewrannosaurus rex and his wife and friend and we were getting killed on this one map.  Like bust out the overpowered train/zep/etc beat.  

We ****ing came back and took all the flags and won that ****, it was so awesome.  

3 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Let me know what you all think of the multiplayer.

Who plays campaign? :P

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

It's all good bruh, we will have a full squad.  Got plenty of peeps wanting to play with us and one of my good friends from high school/college jumped in our party chat and committed to playing with us.  **** gonna be fun dawg.  Was playing with Chewrannosaurus rex and his wife and friend and we were getting killed on this one map.  Like bust out the overpowered train/zep/etc beat.  

We ****ing came back and took all the flags and won that ****, it was so awesome.  

Who plays campaign? :P

My man.

You know that I am a shameful CoD player.  I should finally try Battlefield, but I'm a run and gun, reaction time, blitzy **** in objective games in CoD.  I like to hipfire.  Is there a place for that in this game?  Am I gonna be running around big maps lookin for one fool every 15 seconds?  Yall be gettin triple kills w/guns?  Feel like this is a bigger-scaled map type of game.

I also like to play TDM and snipe/long-range-rifle from a distance, and play FFA a lot, but blitzing in objective modes is the ultimate gaming rush for me.  

Infinite Warfare is getting destroyed in reviews of its Beta.  Ugh, been in denial that it'd suck.  Writing is all over the wall.  I think MW will have its ****load of players, but this game sounds like it's attracting the majority of FPS players.

Damn Doc, sorry to hear about your troubles. 

Had a great run with Tazinski last night.  Had a full squad for the first time. A LOT different than just me and 4 non-mic'd randoms.  Took me and Taze back to the Bad Company days.  Calling out campers, reviving/resupplying.  Had a friggin blast.

And the graphics, man.  Most beautiful FPS ever.  Great game.  

7 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

My man.

You know that I am a shameful CoD player.  I should finally try Battlefield, but I'm a run and gun, reaction time, blitzy **** in objective games in CoD.  I like to hipfire.  Is there a place for that in this game?  Am I gonna be running around big maps lookin for one fool every 15 seconds?  Yall be gettin triple kills w/guns?  Feel like this is a bigger-scaled map type of game.

I also like to play TDM and snipe/long-range-rifle from a distance, and play FFA a lot, but blitzing in objective modes is the ultimate gaming rush for me.  

Infinite Warfare is getting destroyed in reviews of its Beta.  Ugh, been in denial that it'd suck.  Writing is all over the wall.  I think MW will have its ****load of players, but this game sounds like it's attracting the majority of FPS players.

Battlefield has TDM.  They shrink the maps down.  However, I was originally a COD player and I prefer BF by far. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Never downloading a game again, **** that 

The game is huge. It took me about 15 hours to download the entire thing. 

7 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

My man.

This BF does not have the typical BF feel to it. I love BF 3 and 4 because you needed to use vehicles in order to get around the large maps ad find people.

The maps aren't as large and u have no problem what so ever finding people. All of the SMGs in the assault class are fine for hip firing. Its actually easier IMO to hip fire due to the difficulty using the iron sights. 

Game is a 10/10. Love it.

1 hour ago, codeorama said:

I was originally a COD player and I prefer BF by far. 

Samesies.

1 hour ago, S.T.real,lights,out said:

Game is a 10/10. Love it.

Agreed with your whole post but this especially.  10 outta 10 fer sure.  I had so much fun last night with a full squad of homies.  I've never had that much fun in COD...ever.  

3 minutes ago, youngchew said:

You better have your **** together by the time Taze and I are ready for you.  Don't be going 1-26 and expect to stay in the squad.....

I kid :P

You have to go at least 3-19...........:ph34r:

That was perhaps my worst K/D ever.......and I finished 4th overall (wasn't that it?) in points out of the 32 people on our team while you and your wife were #1 and #2.  Objectives for the win.  I'm telling ya, my switch to the slow ass scout rifle killed my K/D.  But I want that Martini now.  

Archived