Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 1 (Xbone, PS4, PC)

S.T.real,lights,out

12 minutes ago, EBoz said:

Lol!!! You are so right man. I decided to not push the issue. Happy wife=Happy life. Or as happy as you can be when married. ;)

i see you waited until the Mrs. left town before taking days off though. Lmao!! :rofl89:

Seriously though. I can't wait to play this game. I'm on the PS4 if you guys want to play sometime. PSN: BothaDeeze1972

lol, I get 6 weeks vacation a year, so I have a lot of days to use up even outside of family vacations, holidays.  I just played about 10 minutes in a TDM, this game is so bad ass.  Gonna grab lunch and play during lunch break.

17 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

lol, I get 6 weeks vacation a year, so I have a lot of days to use up even outside of family vacations, holidays.  I just played about 10 minutes in a TDM, this game is so bad ass.  Gonna grab lunch and play during lunch break.

Nice on all that vacation man. I have a bunch of time off in the bank but I'm hoarding it for the holidays and a Disneyland trip. 

Ive been watching the guys play on Twitch. Game looks outstanding. 

48 minutes ago, youngchew said:

gaming is life, bro.  I consider several ES gamers my brothers.

If my wife did't play video games, I probably wouldn't have married the wench now then, would I? (jason statham accent)  LOL

My bish not only plays the same games I play, but she's good.  :kiss-smileys:

she's better than you

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Good? Be honest Chew you know she's better than you lol

man....she aiiiiiiight

2c906a9c2665a3f8bbdbe625195902d6.gif

23 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

What time you gonna be on Chew?  I'll be on at 6pm EST when work is over for the day.

Shoot man, we'll be online together in about 3 hours.  might have a full squad but I'll bump a conrball to make room for my boys :chair:

40 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Boz...are you on PS4?!  We'll be on tonight!!

Yeah man I'm on PS4. I'll be on Friday evening around 6 pm Pacific time. Just going to wait and buy it Friday because I won't have time to play until then. 

23 minutes ago, youngchew said:

eboz, are we already friends on PS4?  if not, what's your username?  I'm matt-chew82.  Mark from here on ES is really good, he's PS4 as well.  

Chew, my PSN is BothaDeeze1972. I don't think we are friends. I have played BF3 with Mark a few times. Good dude.

6 minutes ago, mark327 said:

Ya'll being nice ( boz/chew)because you know I read this thread . ?

Boz is that a new username? 

Nothing but good things to say about you Mark. 

Yes it's a new username. I haven't played with you since Battlefield 3 on the Xbox. 

This game is so damn fun.  Talkin like Bad Company 2 fun.......which imo, is the best BF hands down.  Loved all the maps, then the Vietnam expansion put it over the top.  I was a combat knife take your ****ing tags whore in that game and I get the same feel when I run up behind an enemy and stab him in the heart from behind, rippin "my tags" off his **** ass bird chest.  

Right now, assault with that trench shotty is boss.  

19 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Does anyone use headsets in this game?  I've noticed in other versions no one does and I feel like it would be quite helpful.

I have played for 10 hours and i have only encountered one squad using a headset. When i play with a group of buddies we typically just do a group chat. So no not really

12 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

This game is so damn fun.  Talkin like Bad Company 2 fun.......which imo, is the best BF hands down.  Loved all the maps, then the Vietnam expansion put it over the top.  I was a combat knife take your ****ing tags whore in that game and I get the same feel when I run up behind an enemy and stab him in the heart from behind, rippin "my tags" off his **** ass bird chest.  

Right now, assault with that trench shotty is boss.  

U unlock the 1912 yet? ROF is like 900, and you dont even really need to ADS to take out dudes. A lot of fun. 

10 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Chewy, just saw your wife's invite, was playing TDM and I'm logging  off for the night.  I'd have joined if I had seen it.  Tomorrow we need to get up bruh!

All good my man!  We'll get it rocking soon enough.

Tea-bagging campers feels so good :wub:

Mika and I hopped in the  zeppelin yesterday, that's the most fun I've had playing video games in a long time.  Raining down the pain with the HMG!  DOOF-DOOF-DOOF-DOOF-DOOF!

3 hours ago, S.T.real,lights,out said:

I have played for 10 hours and i have only encountered one squad using a headset. When i play with a group of buddies we typically just do a group chat. So no not really

U unlock the 1912 yet? ROF is like 900, and you dont even really need to ADS to take out dudes. A lot of fun. 

Which one is that?  

Yeah I have to start tinkering with my setups.  I unlocked a bunch of guns from Battlepacks last night.

I really need C4.  I'm a front lines objective type player and the ****ing tanks are OP right now.  All I have is grenades and they do like 5% damage LOL

Are there any type of RPGs in this game? 1914 technology and all.... I love C4 but if you're more than 10 feet away from a tank you're screwed.

1 minute ago, youngchew said:

Yeah I have to start tinkering with my setups.  I unlocked a bunch of guns from Battlepacks last night.

I really need C4.  I'm a front lines objective type player and the ****ing tanks are OP right now.  All I have is grenades and they do like 5% damage LOL

Are there any type of RPGs in this game? 1914 technology and all.... I love C4 but if you're more than 10 feet away from a tank you're screwed.

Assault class has an anti-tank grenade. Think it does anywhere from 20-50 damage. In addition they have an "RPG" type of rocket. But in order to shoot it you need to be prone which is kind of a pain in the ass.

Assault also has anti-vehicle mines. Think you can put 3 down at a time and it takes all three to take out a tank. Tanks are def a pain in that ass to take out. Really need help from our team to take one out quickly. 

7 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Which one is that?  

Its in the assault class. Has the big clip that goes straight up. 

Archived