Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 1 (Xbone, PS4, PC)

S.T.real,lights,out

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So is it pretty easy to figure out how to do it through PSN?  I've never done anything like that before.

Yea, just click to purchase it and then download it.

I have been really confused as to when the game will be available to play. I refused to pay an extra $20 just to play 3 days early. I will be buying the premium at some point tho. 

1 hour ago, S.T.real,lights,out said:

Yea, just click to purchase it and then download it.

yep, it really is that easy ^.  We have to PS4s so we have been buying digital download for a few years now as we only pay for the game once.  

From what I read on the BF forums, I believe the game unlocks tonight at midnight.  

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

yep, it really is that easy ^.  We have to PS4s so we have been buying digital download for a few years now as we only pay for the game once.  

From what I read on the BF forums, I believe the game unlocks tonight at midnight.  

Chew, I believe it's midnight Pacific time so it just depends on where you live as to when you can actually play it. I'm just waiting until Friday so it's really not a big deal to me. Game does look outstanding. I've been watching the guys play on Twitch. Can't wait!

51 minutes ago, EBoz said:

Chew, I believe it's midnight Pacific time so it just depends on where you live as to when you can actually play it. I'm just waiting until Friday so it's really not a big deal to me. Game does look outstanding. I've been watching the guys play on Twitch. Can't wait!

It's midnight pacific time.  Which pisses me off cause that is 3am EST.  

Honestly guys, how do you not get immersed into these FPS multiplayer games?

I started with Doom, did some Quake, Duke Nukem, Half-life, Counterstrike, other mods - the moment I jump into server, time melts away and 6 hours later its 3 am.... 

My son recently got Star Wars: Battlefront for Xbox One.  I swear, twice a month I just get sucked in -- my whole body is like "Lets just play a couple rounds" and then, "Keep going, this is fun!"

I am not even good at it, my K:D is around .5... yet something about jumping into a game with 4, 8, 16 and now 40 people is horrifyingly satisfying and addictive.  

See you guys Halloween...

47 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Honestly guys, how do you not get immersed into these FPS multiplayer games?

I started with Doom, did some Quake, Duke Nukem, Half-life, Counterstrike, other mods - the moment I jump into server, time melts away and 6 hours later its 3 am.... 

My son recently got Star Wars: Battlefront for Xbox One.  I swear, twice a month I just get sucked in -- my whole body is like "Lets just play a couple rounds" and then, "Keep going, this is fun!"

I am not even good at it, my K:D is around .5... yet something about jumping into a game with 4, 8, 16 and now 40 people is horrifyingly satisfying and addictive.  

See you guys Halloween...

Self control?  lol  

I dunno, I game a lot, I'm on just about every day.  I still make time for family (wife/daughter).  It's addictive and every once in a while I'll get to playing with my best friend and I'm like one more match (Rainbow 6 Siege - which can take 30 mins easy).  Next thing I know it's pushing 2am and I regret it at work the next day.

I started trying to set a time I'll get off the console during the week, like 11:30 pm.  Just gotta have self control to not start that "one more round" or "just one more match".  

6 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Self control?  lol  

I dunno, I game a lot, I'm on just about every day.  I still make time for family (wife/daughter).  It's addictive and every once in a while I'll get to playing with my best friend and I'm like one more match (Rainbow 6 Siege - which can take 30 mins easy).  Next thing I know it's pushing 2am and I regret it at work the next day.

I started trying to set a time I'll get off the console during the week, like 11:30 pm.  Just gotta have self control to not start that "one more round" or "just one more match".  

Damn, nooooo, keep playing til 2am.  I'll be a late-night playa.

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

Downloads complete.  LOCKED AND LOADED.  Its going down tonight.  Conquest, here we come.

win/loss > K/D  #tryhard 

BF4 win/loss 2.36 ?

Chew, I'm disappointed in you for not taking the day off work to play. :)

3 minutes ago, youngchew said:

I wish, brotha!  Wife won't allow it :( lmao

I'm so God damn high I made the same post twice

I hate me

Lmao!!! I have the same deal going on man. The wife part, not the high part. Was going to take Friday off but that plan was shot down in flames. 

Y'all let your wives dictate your PTO/vacation time?  :rolleyes:   Rookies........I get it if your talking bout vacations, appointments, etc.  But just to take one day off and knock back some beers (or smoke - Chewtang) and play some video games.  Please, I'm gonna take off when I want to lol 

I instantly regret not taking today off.  But it's ok, cause I have nothing going on this weekend and I'm taking off next Wed - Friday, so I'm gonna play the **** out of this game.  Wife has to go to Colorado for work next week, so I decided to take off some days and relax.  Tazette gets out of school early on Thursday (noon) and has a teacher workday Friday.  

So it's pretty much Battlefield 1, movies, tv and lazy days with the kiddo.

8 minutes ago, youngchew said:

E...the fact that your old lady considered it......win! :cheers:
Cheers, mate!

Gotta make that money bro!!! Friday night after work it's on though. I'm going to lock myself away the entire weekend and knock back some brews and game non-stop. My family is on their own this weekend. 

6 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Y'all let your wives dictate your PTO/vacation time?  :rolleyes:   Rookies........I get it if your talking bout vacations, appointments, etc.  But just to take one day off and knock back some beers (or smoke - Chewtang) and play some video games.  Please, I'm gonna take off when I want to lol 

I instantly regret not taking today off.  But it's ok, cause I have nothing going on this weekend and I'm taking off next Wed - Friday, so I'm gonna play the **** out of this game.  Wife has to go to Colorado for work next week, so I decided to take off some days and relax.  Tazette gets out of school early on Thursday (noon) and has a teacher workday Friday.  

So it's pretty much Battlefield 1, movies, tv and lazy days with the kiddo.

Lol!!! You are so right man. I decided to not push the issue. Happy wife=Happy life. Or as happy as you can be when married. ;)

i see you waited until the Mrs. left town before taking days off though. Lmao!! :rofl89:

Seriously though. I can't wait to play this game. I'm on the PS4 if you guys want to play sometime. PSN: BothaDeeze1972

gaming is life, bro.  I consider several ES gamers my brothers.

If my wife did't play video games, I probably wouldn't have married the wench now then, would I? (jason statham accent)  LOL

My bish not only plays the same games I play, but she's good.  :kiss-smileys:

7 minutes ago, youngchew said:

gaming is life, bro.  I consider several ES gamers my brothers.

If my wife did't play video games, I probably wouldn't have married the wench now then, would I? (jason statham accent)  LOL

My bish not only plays the same games I play, but she's good.  :kiss-smileys:

I love gaming too. Particularly the Battlefield franchise. I have 850 hours on Battlefield 4. Was really into Destiny for a bit too. 

You picked a good one Chew. Awesome that she's into gaming. A true match made in heaven. 

Archived