Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Originally posted by TheKurp

New Year's Eve. 12/31/04

!!!!

you look somewhat similar to Vince McMahon... Sorry about the XFL :)

EDIT: Maybe not... I looked up and saw another pic and you didn't look like him at all...

But I still maintain you look like him in that other shot :)

Originally posted by Sebowski

Can't someone put all the girl pics on a seperate page? Too much sausage to sift through here:laugh:

Yeah, we never have ANY threads with semi-naked chicks!

Its all about the pictures, not the libido. At least this once :)

Post one.

We all need to lay off dks....she's gonna get a big head here pretty soon.....she'll quit college - move to Hollywood - work as a waitress - get discovered by a "producer" - take semi-risky photos to augment her waitress income - the following year she will be discovered by a real producer - land a big gig.....maybe co-star w/ the Doc in Lost or Keifer in 24......

....and we can think back....yeah - we knew her when she was a broke ass tattooed college young lady......meanwhile she can have her butler read Extreme Skins and summarize it for her daily in a brief.

Seeya on Cribs dks.

grumpy vet as it all figured out! just wait a couple years guys and youll get to see a bunch of hald naked pictures of me all over the internet. :boobies: :laugh:

...you should be grateful the few on here that got to see the bikini pyramid picture...:laugh:

Originally posted by dks1240

:doh:

you are guy number 39743298742 to ask that. :laugh: ;)

i think i need to have my own webpage dedicated to the almighty dks1240. :laugh:

i cant imagine why dks doesnt want to post a pic of herself. maybe because she gets hit on enough for that lower back shot? :doh:

although in her defense(and to infuriate everyone), let me assure you that i know dks in real life and there is no need to worry gentlemen, she is very hot. :D

thanks nick. ill be sure to scan and post the picture of me at the beach next to you as a giant woman made of sand (one of my finest sand art works yet :bow: )

and tarhog, always at your finest i must say. how did you get that picture of nick?! :D :kiss:

I could tell you, but then he won't pm me anymore!

Seriously Nick, its amazing to me that any woman has the courage to venture out into the ethersphere....especially on a male-dominated board like this one. Luckily, I think most here may joke around quite a bit, I don't think there are too many legitimate perv's and weirdo's to worry about. Just red-blooded American males. Dks strikes me as able to take care of herself, but it is nice to have friends.