Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Hey chewy.....thought I'd mention....if things don't work out with the Smoot contract negotiations, I've put my high-tech graphic skills to work and 'tweaked' your sig just a bit.

No need for thanks or compensation - consider it a Christmas gift!

Its all ABOUT the giving man. :)

Now back to your regularly scheduled 'Showing Yourselves'!

Originally posted by Tarhog

Hey chewy.....thought I'd mention....if things don't work out with the Smoot contract negotiations, I've put my high-tech graphic skills to work and 'tweaked' your sig just a bit.

No need for thanks or compensation - consider it a Christmas gift!

Its all ABOUT the giving man. :)

Now back to your regularly scheduled 'Showing Yourselves'!

Let's keep our fingers crossed they do. Otherwise, during the offseason, my work may get a little ugly.

Thanks for the update on the sig though.

Originally posted by Westbrook36

That picture was from last year. I'm now a Gunnery Sergeant. :cheers:

I'm a Supply Administrator but I'm now instructing at the Sergeants course here in Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii.

Semper Fi!

WOAH! Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii...I used to live there (1981-84). My dad was in the Corps for the full 30 years.

I miss going to the beach on Christmas day.

Semper Fi!

Thito,

I actually found a place called Skinny Legs on St. John that was showing the game (1 25" tv). It was a New England Sports Bar but they took pity on me and switched one of the tv's at my request.

The Minnesota game was another matter. I was stuck in the airport in Puerto Rico during the game so I had to keep calling my buddy (who was at my house watching it on DirecTV's NFL package) to get updates.

Originally posted by TheKurp

The Minnesota game was another matter. I was stuck in the airport in Puerto Rico during the game so I had to keep calling my buddy (who was at my house watching it on DirecTV's NFL package) to get updates.

Ah, the airport in Puerto Rico. A beautiful place.

Still refuse to miss a game. Even for Puerto Rico. :)