Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Originally posted by WallyG3

That was at MWTC in Bridgeport, CA. I don't remember the name Picklemeadows.

The "First Randry" was right outside of the gate at camp Fuji. I noticed it while waiting for the bus and had to get a pic.

Good times. :)

'Picklemeadows' is the area the MWTC is located at. I thought it looked like Bridgeport....awesome training there...I got to go twice, although the 2nd time, the CH-46 I was in crash landed which damped my enthusiasm a little bit. What unit were you in Wally (and apologize if we've had this discussion before?)?

Originally posted by dks1240

haha yes, yes you do :( yea im half drunk in that picture so its not my finest looking moment, but oh well...:D

I think you look damn fine in that Redskins gear....always have been a sucker for a girl in uniform :pimp:

haha yes, yes you do :( yea im half drunk in that picture so its not my finest looking moment, but oh well...:D

you may be half drunk, but at least your face isnt completely obscured. however, your brother with the helmet looks so freakin' pumped, i dont care!:laugh:

Originally posted by RonJeremy

Maybe next year we will get DKS over to F-51 with the DTC and 4C crews...and she will be legal!!

She's already legal to be in one of your films Ron, I mean for the love of God......oh sorry, you meant drinking age legal, my bad!

Dem Jus' Jokes People!

:cheers:

thanks manich :notworthy

also pictured is jdogg (giant afro) and nickfox45 (being blocked by helmet of my little brother) :laugh: and on a side note, nickfox45 is a giant...im really not THAT short.

finally.....for the love of God

there is no X

Originally posted by Tarhog

'Picklemeadows' is the area the MWTC is located at. I thought it looked like Bridgeport....awesome training there...I got to go twice, although the 2nd time, the CH-46 I was in crash landed which damped my enthusiasm a little bit. What unit were you in Wally (and apologize if we've had this discussion before?)?

I was in 3/4 - 81s platoon. It was 3/9, but they changed it to 3/4 in 94 when they got rid of the 9th regiment.