Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Hey Zeb....if you can link to it - I'd be thrilled.....

I have no idea why her email blocks her pic - I'm way behind the teens and early 20 folk who understand all the Internet stuff - Hell, I went to the trouble of setting up an email account on my server for her so she could email it like you do on Hotmail -

Really CZ - end our misery - post it - link it - I gotta go to bed. I'll check back in the A.M.

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

I know everyone is waiting to see dks - and we are trying to work out why her server blocked out the pic - but in the meantime - Mrs. GV just got home w/ our holiday pics......thought I'd share a Non-Skins related pic.

The dog was a maniac (notice the pulled back ears from where I just yanked her back on the box) - the lil one was screaming - wife was pissed off about something or other....not sure how this one turned out:

Xmas1.jpg

Beautiful family Grumpy :cheers:

Originally posted by Johnny Punani

Hey Westbrook,

Are you wearing shirt garters? :laugh:

I hated those damn things....

You know he is....and yeah, they always end up slipping and ending up in the crack....uh....well, you know what I mean.

Trick was wrapping them around your legs......

I don't always miss the USMC. But their uniforms are so tight. Mod charlies with the dress blue trousers my personal favorite.

Originally posted by Tarhog

You know he is....and yeah, they always end up slipping and ending up in the crack....uh....well, you know what I mean.

Trick was wrapping them around your legs......

I don't always miss the USMC. But their uniforms are so tight. Mod charlies with the dress blue trousers my personal favorite.

I always had them slip off my socks and tag me in the legs. Hurt like a mofo.

I like the all season unis. The formals are hurting. Esp the officer's evening dress uni. You guys have too many uniforms!

Originally posted by Johnny Punani

I always had them slip off my socks and tag me in the legs. Hurt like a mofo.

I like the all season unis. The formals are hurting. Esp the officer's evening dress uni. You guys have too many uniforms!

I dug the white dress uniforms.....other than that, the dress uniforms are the most uncomfortable....I couldn't even stand alphas....

One of these days, we'll need to start a 'Roll Call' thread and see what everyone here did in the military....sure we'd have some amusing stories there.

Btw...for those reading this...

Show Yourselves!

This is the only meaningful thread I've ever started :laugh:

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

Thanks bossman. I appreciate everyone's warm welcome around here - as I'm still fairly new. Met some real nice people here through your site.

Thanks.

I just clean the dishes here Grumpy, but I'll pass on the compliments to the Chef and Owners ;)

Btw...for those reading this...

Show Yourselves!

Aye, Aye Marine.

This is from about a year and a half ago in the lovely South Pacific (think Bali Ha'i). Time has brought a little more salt to the hair.

Westbrook....despite your obvious 'affliction' ;) , your devil-dogness supercedes that so I have to give you a :notworthy .

Whats your MOS and what unit are you with?

Looking good jarhead.

That picture was from last year. I'm now a Gunnery Sergeant. :cheers:

I'm a Supply Administrator but I'm now instructing at the Sergeants course here in Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii.

Semper Fi!