• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Redskins have opened their 2019 season with two losses. Both against Divisional foes. Now they get to close out Week 3 at home on Monday Night against the visiting 1-1 Chicago Bears. The Bears don't have much of an offense but seem to have what may be an elite defense.

On the flip side, the Redskins have a developing passing attack and a disastrous defense. The Redskins haven't had a Defense this vanilla since Mike Nolan received his ice cream. Oh, and the Redskins already have more guys on IR then any other team this season. 

Will the Redskins finally put one in the win column? 

As usual, poll closes at kickoff. Go vote!
Sign in to follow this  
Tarhog

Show Yourselves II

Why is the guy behind you holding a breast implant?

And just how MANY breast implants have you seen?

:laugh: :laugh: :silly:

;)

Blondie

You know, I had the same thought...:laugh:

(no clue where I've seen one before...maybe MTV, or in a magazine or an ad on tv?)

I think it might be a piece ice though actually...lol.

;)

Great idea send picture soon just in a middle of a house move. I'm out in Salt Lake City been a Redskins fan since "82" First time poster long time laugher at all the threds I have read I'm glad to a part of this Go SKINSSSSSS!!!!:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

And just how MANY breast implants have you seen?

:laugh: :laugh: :silly:

;)

Blondie

When I worked at a medical supply shop, I had to inventory 100s...I think they were hazing me.

It's a piece of ice. Was a very hot day in Ashburn... :D

I don't this as a rule, but I have been...uhhh...prompted :) a few times by a certain someone to get this done and have been procrastinating (one of my many talents :laugh: )...now assuming I can make this work...

Is that what passes for a smile on the Jumbo face?

Here's me at school like two days ago laying on my girlfriend's bed. And for those of you who don't know. That's a Culpeper, Va sweatshirt. Reppin' the Pep.

Here's me at school like two days ago laying on my girlfriend's bed. And for those of you who don't know. That's a Culpeper, Va sweatshirt. Reppin' the Pep.

lookin' at the expression on your face makes me wonder what your girlfriend is doing. :laugh:

lookin' at the expression on your face makes me wonder what your girlfriend is doing. :laugh:

:halo:

That's in Bennett tower. Towers blows. I'm glad I live in my own apt. I've never lived on campus.

C'mon, he couldn't cheat on TK and twenty-eight like that. :rolleyes:

probably isn't his girlfriend, and she's (possibly he's) calling the cops... :D :eaglesuck

Is that what passes for a smile on the Jumbo face?

I'm not big on getting my picture taken. It just means more evidence.

Well I figure that I've been here long enough, and posted often enough, that you guys should finally know what I look like.

I'm the one on the right, with the reddish hair and the girl.

fun.JPG

Oh, think I could pass for 21? :)

Sorry bro, but I think your gonna have to wait til your legal.

Unless you look a lot like someone who is old enough. That worked for me when I was underage.

Well I figure that I've been here long enough, and posted often enough, that you guys should finally know what I look like.

I'm the one on the right, with the reddish hair and the girl.

:laugh: Don't lie, you're the emo kid on the left! :laugh:

:laugh: Don't lie, you're the emo kid on the left! :laugh:

Haha, nah. That's a good friend of mine though. He got kicked off campus for drinking. Salisbury University is freaking stupid.

Sorry bro, but I think your gonna have to wait til your legal.

Unless you look a lot like someone who is old enough. That worked for me when I was underage.

In that picture I don't have a goatee. I have one otherwise. Let me find a picture.

I don't like this picture. Let it be told that this is immediately before I got my haircut. My girlfriend wanted a picture, though.

I think I look older in it though. I just want to buy beer, damnit.

n38004201_30098386_6134.jpg

I don't like this picture. Let it be told that this is immediately before I got my haircut. My girlfriend wanted a picture, though.

I think I look older in it though. I just want to buy beer, damnit.

n38004201_30098386_6134.jpg

Just tell the guy at the liqour store you just got back from snowboarding at the X games. :laugh:

But you do look like Shaun White. Not a bad thing if you can make it to Tijuana and tell a couple of drunk Cal freshman girls that story. :D

photo_01.jpg

How you like that one PCS :D

:halo:

That's in Bennett tower. Towers blows. I'm glad I live in my own apt. I've never lived on campus.

Towers kicks ass. 2000 18 year olds away from home for the first time with unlimited access to beer and pot all living together with no moral compass.

I cant believe I survived. :D