• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Redskins have opened their 2019 season with two losses. Both against Divisional foes. Now they get to close out Week 3 at home on Monday Night against the visiting 1-1 Chicago Bears. The Bears don't have much of an offense but seem to have what may be an elite defense.

On the flip side, the Redskins have a developing passing attack and a disastrous defense. The Redskins haven't had a Defense this vanilla since Mike Nolan received his ice cream. Oh, and the Redskins already have more guys on IR then any other team this season. 

Will the Redskins finally put one in the win column? 

As usual, poll closes at kickoff. Go vote!
Sign in to follow this  
Tarhog

Show Yourselves II

Thats pretty close to the mental pic I had too. Except holding a bong instead of a baby. :laugh:

The baby prefers blunts. :D

Oh I have a little bit of that somewhere down the line too.

:)

Sweet. Are you related to Aristotle McPimpocles? :D

this is from a REALLY long time ago....but skinshokiefan, is the girl in that pic you posted all the way to the right named Swati Gulati?

Yup, we studied abroad together, and if you know Laura Theimer, she went with me also (and is sitting next to swati)

here are some pictures i thought everyone would appreciate. my brother in law had a 'beck building birthday party' this past weekend:

Picture224.jpg

me with my redskins hardhat and baby hammer and beer (the baby hammer was suppose to be a joke)

Picture248.jpg

me and a friend were beer pong champs for the night.

Picture255.jpg

my niece diving into the birthday cake! (couldn't resist not posting this!)

Picture217.jpg

last, but not least, the cake we had made for the party had an embarassing picture on it of him with a mullet when he was 10 years old.

i graduated in 2000. i swear i've met you b4. ever live near jones ave?

I still want to know what you were expecting. If you say Larry the Cable Guy, i'll hunt you down.

I still want to know what you were expecting. If you say Larry the Cable Guy, i'll hunt you down.

i'll look for random photos to see if i can find one.

i expected dark hair for some reason, and not so skinny, just based on your post in the choose your size thread.

I was a RA at Dadisman Hall in 95-96. Maybe I ran in to you WVU punks there. ;)

Graduated in 97' and then again in 99'.

Miss me some BW3's.

i've got 2 bw3 in short driving distance ;)

mmmmmmmmm

'99....i was there. we probably did cross paths.

I was expecting this...

4377.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i've got 2 bw3 in short driving distance ;)

mmmmmmmmm

'99....i was there. we probably did cross paths.

If you were ever at Woodburn Hall, I had an office (and all my grad classes) there in '99. Of course, I spent most of my undergrad at Woodburn Hall also(when I wasn't at BW3's and the bars).

I was expecting this...

4377.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Plenty of pictures of me that look quite a bit like that. The props at least.

If you were ever at Woodburn Hall, I had an office (and all my grad classes) there in '99. Of course, I spent most of my undergrad at Woodburn Hall also(when I wasn't at BW3's and the bars).

Woodburn. Spent some time there. Do you remember a history prof that was about 100 years old, apparantly worked for the Nixon administration, and was constantly smackin' his lips. I hated that guys class.

Yup, we studied abroad together, and if you know Laura Theimer, she went with me also (and is sitting next to swati)

oh....yeah, i knew her somewhat, just as in she went to high school with me

If I have any idea what I am doing then here is me and my baby.

Wow, for a guy who lives in Texas....don't you think you would have a tan? :D

J/K Seriously, nice ****ing car!!