Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: GUNS N’ ROSES ANNOUNCES 2016 “NOT IN THIS LIFETIME” TOUR WITH STOP AT FEDEXFIELD

TK

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/see-first-photos-of-axl-rose-and-slash-reunited-in-guns-n-roses-20160402

Guns N' Roses' "classic" lineup reunited Friday night at Los Angeles' Troubadour, an intimate gig that marked the first time Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan have performed together onstage since their infamous Buenos Aires gig on July 17th, 1993.

Although cameras and video – including cell phones – were banned from the Troubadour concert, some of the lucky fans in attendance managed to post photos of the reunited group on social media. Below are some of the first photos of Axl and Slash, together again, a sight most GNR fans believed they would never witness again:

:)

I had adult playtime for the first time after the GnR/Metalica concert at RFK back in like '93 or '94.

Just for nostalgic reasons, I'm going to this concert...

7/17/92 is the date listed for that show, unless they came back another year together.

I saw them at the Superdome in New Orleans on 8/29.  

1.jpg

From a friend in Cincinnati

These tickets held for: 02:33

Sec FLOOR C, Row 2, Seats 15-16

$746.50 each

Hope you love 'em that much

Not surprising considering those tix are second row front and center. Certainly not going to be cheap to see these shows. At the same time they have a lot of seats to fill this tour. Floor seats will be crazy expensive but others probably not so much.

Setlist from last nights show:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/guns-n-roses/2016/troubadour-west-hollywood-ca-53f04f55.html

From a friend in Cincinnati

These tickets held for: 02:33

Sec FLOOR C, Row 2, Seats 15-16

$746.50 each

Hope you love 'em that much

Row 2 floor. Yeah. Your gonna pay. GNR cancelled their show twice when I had tickets to see them. I am going to this for sure. If they even show up.

I have bought many floor seats in the 250 to 400 range for major acts. That is quite excessive. Maybe i should have stated that. My point was prices will be outrageous because of the reunion hype...they are doing for the cash bros...there is no album to support or future intentions of sticking together

If thats your favorite band? Great! Go see em! But be prepared to pay excessive prices...even in todays rates. Than ticketron will sell out in 2 minutes and you will have to pay 100% markup or more (i.e. $100 nosebleeds for $200-$250)

Have you seen Axl lately?

http://static.deathandtaxesmag.com/uploads/2013/02/axl-rose-then-and-now.jpg

Slash is the best part of that band...

Anyone remember the July 17th 1992 or 1993 can't remember concert at RFK when they headlined and Metallica opened for them? It was an awesome show. I do and I was there and yes I am too damn old hahaha

It was 1992 man.

I am from Canada (Ottawa) and I remember going to Montreal to see the show.  That was the show when James Hetfield got caught on fire, only to have a riot take place.  GNR took a couple hours to get on stage and then Axl cut the show shorl, bascially quitting.

Seems like yesterday

Saw that this am clietas...his voice is pretty much still there? Not sure

54 ain't 24. ;) 

They sound pretty good in the few videos I've seen from the show at the troubadour. Crowd certainly seemed to be enjoying it. At the end of the day that's what matters IMO. Not everything being pitch/note perfect.

Next weekends shows in Vegas though should be more telling. To bad tickets will already be on sale to the general public by then.

I saw them at one of the best concert venues that ever was.   Hammerjacks, back in the late 80's.      

Back in the day, a lot of bands would tour, at smaller venues, as a warm-up for national tours.   Hammerjacks, in Baltimore, was one of those venues.

It was pretty bad.   That was the most ****ed up I've ever seen anyone on stage.

I saw them at one of the best concert venues that ever was. Hammerjacks, back in the late 80's.

Back in the day, a lot of bands would tour, at smaller venues, as a warm-up for national tours. Hammerjacks, in Baltimore, was one of those venues.

It was pretty bad. That was the most ****ed up I've ever seen anyone on stage.

We've probably bumped into each other a few times at the bar!

We've probably bumped into each other a few times at the bar!

No doubt.    Best concert venue, ever.  

A buddy of mine's brother, was the head of security.   We would show up, tell whatever douche bouncer was at the door to "Tell Mark that we're here"    He'd get him on the radio, he'd come get us, and sign for drinks. 

Right before the band went on, he'd get a few of his bouncers to push through the crowd, and set us up front.

Good, good times. 

Archived