Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Star Wars Thread

Riggo#44

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

And I want my Boba Fett asskicker movie

What's the 3rd side story supposed to be about have they said anything yet? Han Solo is next but I thought I heard a few months ago a Boba Fett movie was being kicked around as the potential 3rd one.

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

I'm sure I read it somewhere although I don't do reddit.

Maybe Facebook?   I'm not that original when it comes to that type of humor. :) 

I wasn't calling you out, I promise :)

Just thought it was funny since i literally saw it in this thread and saw it 10 minutes later on reddit. I made it clear it originated with The Evil Genius. 

On 1/25/2017 at 1:17 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

And I want my Boba Fett asskicker movie

I suppose that I am in the minority, where I don't find that story line incredibly interesting. 

I would be more interested in a Han or Lando story. 

We get pretty much the R2 and C3PO stories...those might be more interesting...Boba...Nope...he caught what and why (besides Han) ? Then to mention so what ? 

Edited by Kosher Ham
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Bishop Hammer said:

Don't think so.  Snokes never been a Jedi, as far as we know,  but Kylo was.  Not to mention Snoke is the big baddie of the trilogy and Ben Solo will more than likely end up redeemed at the saga's end.

Vader was never truly redeemed. I don't know. 

Some of these should have been straight to video. 

11 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

I suppose that I am in the minority, where I don't find that story line incredibly interesting. 

I would be more interested in a Han or Lando story. 

We get pretty much the R2 and C3PO stories...those might be more interesting...Boba...Nope...he caught what and why (besides Han) ? Then to mention so what ? 

What if...and this is strictly "hypothetical"...what if Boba made his name hunting down Jedi? That would be a great story.

3 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

What if...and this is strictly "hypothetical"...what if Boba made his name hunting down Jedi? That would be a great story.

Still sounds, little off Jabba would not have an issue with the Jedi mind trick and it seems that it doesn't work on more than a couple of folks. 

1 minute ago, Kosher Ham said:

Still sounds, little off Jabba would not have an issue with the Jedi mind trick and it seems that it doesn't work on more than a couple of folks. 

But, this is how he makes his name. Jedi are hard to kill (despite how the PT made them look like bumbling fools), killing enough Jedi would certainly garner some notice in the underworld, regardless how you feel about them, wouldn't it?

1 minute ago, Kosher Ham said:

Not if at that time they were not relevant. 

Jedi were basically an after thought at that time. 

If you set it ~10 years after Ep III (guessing Boba would be in his early 20s), there would be more Jedi. If you watch Rebels, the Jedi are sparse but they're still around...I'd be interested in it. Disney is now 2/2 on Star Wars movies, so I would give them the benefit of the doubt.