Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016 ES GMs mock draft - and we're spent.

Epochalypse

Jack looks really good No?

Myles Jack is amazing.  Best inside/outside linebacker to come out since Kuechly.  He can cover slot receivers, TE's rb's and play OLB in a 3-4 and rush the passer.  He even could line up in the secondary if needed.  He's more versatile than Jalen Ramsey.   He's a top 10 player and may not make it out of the top 5.  Dallas may end up drafting him. 

Thought that's why they hired you? ;)

Yep, and if I don't think there is a stud Quarterback worthy of the #2 pick I'm not reaching just to fill a need. I'll get one later, let Hue Jackson coach him up for a year and go with McCown this year. The number 2 pick must produce an impact player. I will be looking a lot at Goff and Wentz between now and the start of the draft before I can say for certain though. If either one of them is another Matt Ryan, like I've heard Goff compared to, that would make the decision a lot easier.  :D

Myles Jack is amazing.  Best inside/outside linebacker to come out since Kuechly.  He can cover slot receivers, TE's rb's and play OLB in a 3-4 and rush the passer.  He even could line up in the secondary if needed.  He's more versatile than Jalen Ramsey.   He's a top 10 player and may not make it out of the top 5.  Dallas may end up drafting him. 

Some teams may be scared off by his injury but if he performs well at the combine I can see teams moving up to draft him. He is a game changer and would look great in B&G!

Some teams may be scared off by his injury but if he performs well at the combine I can see teams moving up to draft him. He is a game changer and would look great in B&G!

Believe he's skipping the combine, but will work out at be pro day mid March. Point still stands though :)

Myles Jack is the best prospect in the entire draft imo

I think he is the best defensive prospect in this entire draft.  Tunsil is the #1 rated prospect on my board and then I have Jack as #2.  He's amazing and most likely goes in the top 5.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if Dallas picks him due to the injury history of Sean Lee. 

I have a suggestion that I think would add to the strategy and to the game as a whole.

Would it be possible for us to have a separate thread within the game that is for the State of the Franchise.  In the 'SoF' thread, each team would list the picks they have available and their depth chart.  Once the pick is chosen you list the player next to the pick and then add him to the depth chart. 

This would allow other teams to come and view the players a team has available and strategy what they think they are going to draft and also allow us to see all of their picks for trade purposes.  

In this thread you could also mention if you are looking to trade back or up.   I think it would give the game a different dimension.

In addition, all trades could go in this thread and at the end of the real draft we could go in and list how far off we were with each one of our picks.  We did this before, but this way it would keep it organized as the 'SoF' thread would have no discussion. 

Thoughts?

Round 1 Pick 11 (CHI): DeForest Buckner, DE/DT, Oregon (A+)

Round 2 Pick 8: Cody Whitehair, OG, Kansas State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 16 (N.O.): Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor (A)
Round 3 Pick 11: Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville (A+)
Round 3 Pick 15 (N.O.): Miles Killebrew, SS, Southern Utah (A)
Round 4 Pick 10: Kamalei Correa, OLB, Boise State (A)
Round 4 Pick 12 (L.A.): Maurice Canady, CB, Virginia (A-)
Round 5 Pick 9: Kenyan Drake, RB, Alabama (A+)
Round 6 Pick 8: Rashard Robinson, CB, LSU (A)
Round 6 Pick 15 (L.A.): Graham Glasgow, OG, Michigan (B+)
Round 6 Pick 22: Dadi Lhomme Nicolas, OLB, Virginia Tech (A)

Wrong thread, but I just wanted to warn everybody that this is the hammer I'm coming with when I draft with Tampa...

who?

Myles Jack

Anyone seen any packers fans around here?

One of them was apparently responsible for naming the next Redskins gm.

This may not have been planned well...

take the job and run with it.  I think everyone would be fine with it.  BTW, thoughts on my suggestion for State of Franchise thread?

Archived