Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016 ES GMs mock draft - and we're spent.

Epochalypse

are the skins available? In the op they aren't marked as taken. If they are available I'm in.. Lmk

Then apply for the Patriots and get yourself in the run for the Redskins. They will be decided randomly.

That's sweet that there's only one team left to fill. Will be great to do again.

Gentlemen (and ladies if present, this is the internet after all) we have reached capacity.

I have skinny21 grabbing the Texans and Bandit has the Pats.

On to determine the Redskins.  As of right now PokerPacker has graciously offered to collect the names and act as impartial process manager person for the selection of the Redskins GM.  As of right now, I haven't heard any other options so if you are currently in the game with another team and would like to throw your name into the hat for the Skins, send PokerPacker a PM letting him know.

Poker, if you can do whatever you plan to do with those names in the next few days (give people some time to see this but not forever so people can start researching their teams) and then let us know who won I'd appreciate it.

Again, if I win you all have the teams you've selected going forward.  If one of y'all wins, you can decide to take the Redskins at which point I will slide in and take whichever team you are giving up.

Good luck gentlemen and thanks for playing.  I will expound on the rules as we get closer, but feel free to ask questions as they arise.

You can take me out of the running for Redskins GM. Too much pressure :). I agree that Epoch should get the Redskins job.

That's what I was thinking. The person doing all the organizing should get the Redskins. It's a small reward for a lot of work. 

Epoch should be Redskins GM.

:P 

Undecided. 

I can but hope whomever we plump for he's only half as good as future first ballot all Universe ZZ.  ;).

Hail. 

At least my 6th round RB spent some time as the starter for his team...

Your first rounder couldn't claim that.

But I'm sure the difference between 3.8 ypc and 3.5 ypc validates the five rounds difference in draft position.

At least my 6th round RB spent some time as the starter for his team...

Your first rounder couldn't claim that.

But I'm sure the difference between 3.8 ypc and 3.5 ypc validates the five rounds difference in draft position.

Still pushing the same stat line you pushed through last years draft but in college?

I'll take him with a healthy pre-season over an undrafted scrub who'll do well to make the team this year. 

But being the gracious Gentleman I am short ass, I will happily give you first refusal on the 4th overall to minimise more screw up's. 

Hail. 

IMPORTANT NOTE RELATED TO REDSKINS GM DRAWING:

I brought the idea forward that should people so choose, they can elect to put their name into the drawing and cede the GM-ship to Epoch if they feel he should resume duties as Redskins GM. I toyed with the idea of being able to give it to just anybody, but decided against it to avoid any shady backdoor-deals (I know you corrupt Washington types ;)). I'll keep it to only Epoch as your pass-it-to-someone-else option as he is the incumbent whom people have expressed interest in continuing his tenure as GM.

So unless there are significant objections, the plan is that everybody can enter their name into the Redskins GM lottery if they wish, and then if their name is drawn, they can choose to accept the position or to pass it to Epoch.

It will make things easier for me if you send me a PM if you wish to enter the lottery so I don't have to scour the thread to find who is participating.

Archived